Samsung is Released Samsung Galaxy S10 PLus 5G Variant in South Korea on April 5th. Now Samsung Started their Work to Launch in the US Market. This Smartphone will be launching on May 16 and Go Sale Via Version Carrier, and Now the Device is Available for preorder. The Price of This Device in the US is $1299. The Price is Very Close That What We Expected. Samsung is Saying this is the first S10 Plus Commercial 5G Variant to Available From Samsung. Let’s see the Specs Of Galaxy S10+ 5G
Galaxy S10+ 5G
- 6.4” Quad HD AMOLED Edge Full screen display with punch hole camera with HDR 10+
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 SOC / Exynos 9820 SOC
- 8 / 12 GB LPDDR4 Ram
- 256 GB Internal Storage, Expandable upto 256 GB Via Micro – SD Card .
- Camera : Rear 12MP f/2.2 OIS + 12MP dual aperture OIS+ 16MP f/2.4 + 3D Camera , 4K UHD video Capture
- 10MP f/1.9 + 3D Camera front camera
- 4500mAH battery with Adaptive fast charging support
- Android 9.0 Pie.
- Reverse Wireless Charging/ 32-bit UHQ 3.5mm DAC
- AKG Tuned Dual Stereo Speakers
- IP68 Water & Dust Resistance
- fingerprint scanner / Volte /
- WiFi / Bluetooth 5.0 / USB – C
Prism White, Prism Black, Prism Green, Prism Blue
S10 Plus 5G 256 GB Model is priced at $1299 USD which is approximately 91,000 Indian Rupees.
S10 Plus 5G 512 GB Model is priced at $1399 USD which is approximately 98,000 Indian Rupees.
In United States From May 16th
Not available in India