Google Pixel 4a is Leaking From Every Side In the News. Now A New Roumer Coming from the Tipster that “Google is Going To Launch Pixel 4a Smartphone On August 3”.
A Famous Leakster named jon_prosser said that his information from Old of 2.5 weeks, But information is 100% correct. So we Can Expect Pixel 4A to Launch In the Month Of August.
As per the Specs, The Pixel 4A is going to Feature a 19.5:9 Aspect ratio 5.1″ FHD+ AMOLED display with a 60Hz refresh rate.
On the Rear Side of Pixel 4A, We Can Expect a 12MP Camera With OIS, PDAF, Laser AF. On the front of Pixel 4A In Notch Housing there is an 8MP front camera.
Coming to Internals, Pixel 4A is Featuring a Snapdragon 730G SoC. Coming to Ram and Storage, Pixel 4A Will Arrive with 4 GB RAM with 64 & 128GB Storage Models.
Pixel 4A Will Definitely Feature an Rear Mounted Fingerprint Sensor.
The Pixel 4A will be Backed up by 3080 mAh battery. We can expect 18W Charging Speed. In terms of Connectivity, Pixel 4A is Going to have Dual Mode 5G Connectivity with Dual-band Wi-Fi.
Pixel 4A Expected Specs
- 5.81” FHD+ AMOLED Display with HDR 10+ Support
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G
- Adreno 618
- 4 GB LPDDR4X Ram
- 64 & 128GB GB Internal Storage.
- Single Camera: 12MP F/1.8, PDAF, OIS, Laser AF
- 8MP f/2.0 MP front camera
- 3080mAH battery with 18W fast charging support
- Android One 10.0
- Rear Mounted fingerprint scanner / Volte / Dual GPS
- WiFi / Bluetooth 5.0 / Stereo Speakers / IP68 Water & Resistance
- USB – C / NFC
Share your thoughts on the Pixel 4A Smartphone and Stay Tuned to Mobiradar for More Information.