Today Xiaomi launched Redmi Y3 in India Along with Redmi 7. Redmi Y3 Comes with a gradient back and dual cameras in the Budget segment. Redmi Y3 looks as same as Redmi 7 in terms of Build and styling. Redmi Y3 is Build with a Polycarbonate body with Plastic gradient back. Redmi Y3 sports 12MP main camera with f/2.2 aperture and 2MP Depth Camera with an f/2.2 aperture for bokeh shots like Redmi 7.
Redmi Y3 comes with Snapdragon 632 Octa-core processor which is present in Redmi 7, Honor 8C and Zenfone Max M2. Last year Redmi Y2 is powered by a Snapdragon processor named 625. this time Xiaomi gave Decent protection with Corning gorilla glass 5 on Redmi Y3 which is better for Midrange and Budget phones. As Redmi Y3 runs on MIUI 10 which is built on Android Pie. let’s see the Full specs of Redmi Y3
- 6.3″ HD+ Notch Display with 19:9 Aspect ratio with Gorilla Glass 5 on top and certified from TUV Rheinland.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 632 Octa Core SOC
- Adreno 506 GPU
- 3 / 4 GB RAM LPDDR3
- Nano Sim / Nano Hybrid
- 32 / 64 GB Internal Storage / Expandable up to 128 with Micro SD
- 12MP + 2MP dual rear camera
- 32MP Selfie camera
- Android 9.0 with MIUI 10 on top
- Dual 4G Volte
- 4000 mAH battery with 10W Charging
- Wifi / Bluetooth 4.2 LE / IR blaster / GPS / Volte
- Rear fingerprint Sensor / 3.5mm Jack /
- USB – C / Face Unlock / Splash proof
Prime Black, Bold Red, Elegant Blue in gerdient colours.
Redmi Y3 3GB / 32GB is priced at 9,999 Indian Rupees.
Redmi Y3 4GB / 64GB is priced at 11,999 Indian Rupees.
From 30th April on Mi.com, Amazon.in, Mi Home Stores and Mi Offline Stores
Share your thoughts about the new Redmi Y3 in the comment section below and stay tuned to MobiRadar for more Exciting Updates.