A Couple of days Ago Xiaomi has Teased Redmi Note 9 in Indian Market. Today Xiaomi Offically Announced That They are Going to Launch Redmi Note 9 On July 20 at 12Pm
Coming to Specs, Redmi Note 9 Has a 6.53″ Full HD+ IPS LCD Display with Which is Protected with Corning Gorilla Glass 5. There is a Fingerprint Sensor Which is Which is present on the backside of the display
Redmi Note 9 has a MediaTek G85 Soc and it is Supported by Mali-G52 MC2 GPU Which Will Run Graphical Content without any Doubt. In terms of Ram and Storage, Redmi Note 9 Features 3 / 4 LPDDR4X Ram and 64 & 128 GB UFS 2.1 Storage.
In terms of Optics, Redmi Note 9 Features 48MP Main Sensor With PDAF & 8MP Ultrawide Camera which are designed to take Ultrawide Shots . and there is 2MP Macro Camera + 2MP Depth Camera Which is Used to capture Macro & portrait Images.
In Notch, Xiaomi Placed a 13MP Sensor For Gorgeous Selfies. Redmi Note 9 Runs On the latest OS named Android 10 with MiUi 11 On top. The smartphone is backed up by a 5020 mAh battery with 18W Fast Charging Support.
Redmi Note 9 Specs
- 6.53″ FHD+ IPS LCD Display
- Protected with Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- MediaTek G85 CPU
- Mali-G52 MC2 GPU
- 3 / 4GB LPDDR5 Ram
- 64 / 128 GB Internal Storage
- Quad Rear Camera, 48MP f/1.7, PDAF, OIS (main) + 8MP f/2.2, PDAF, (Ultrawide) + 2MP f/2.4, (Depth) + 2MP f/2.4 (Macro)
- 13MP f/2.0 MP front cameras
- 5020mAH battery with 18W fast charging support
- Android 10 with MiUi 11 On top
- Rear fingerprint scanner / Volte / Dual GPS / 4G
- WiFi / Bluetooth 5.0 / USB – C
Redmi Note 9 Base Model European Pricing Starts at €183 Which is $199 & 4GB + 128GB Starts At €230 Which is $249 in green, white and grey Colours
The Preorders are started and the sale will Start From Mid May.