Xiaomi launched its new Redmi Note 7 pro smartphone in India on Flipkart. it is replacing their Redmi Note 6 Pro series mobiles. It comes in 2 variants 4GB RAM / 64GB internal storage & 6GB / 128GB internal storage. it is priced at 19,999for base variant 6 GB / 128 GB Variant price is not announced yet and will go sale on Flipkart from March 13 through Flash Sales.
Lets see the Quick specs and jump into the Review
Redmi Note 7 Pro
- 6.3″ Full HD + (2340 x 1080) Display in 19.5:9 Aspect ratio
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 675 OctaCore CPU
- 4 / 6 GB RAM
- Nano Sim / Nano Hybrid
- 64 / 128 GB Internal Storage and Expandable up to 256 GB with Micro SD
- Adreno 612 GPU
- Dual Camera 48MP f/1.8 + 5MP f/2.4 with pixel binning support, with 1080 p @ 120fps
- 13MP Selfie camera 1080 P @ 30fps
- Dual 4G Volte
- 4000 mAH battery with Quick charge 4.0 support
- Wifi / Bluetooth 5.0 LE / IR blaster / GPS
- 3.5mm Jack / USB Type-C
COLOURS : Black, Gradient Red, Gradient Blue
Price : 13,999
- 6.3″ Dot Notch LTPS display, good quality FHD+, viewing angles are good very, very bright in sunlight. no flaws with the display. the colours are nice on this display.
- it is built with Corning gorilla glass 5 on the front & back. there is gradient clour back on this phone
- The processor is good for daily usage, it is fast and fluid on as SD 660. this can handle Pubg or Asphalt 9 on high settings with a minimum frame drops. but the Gameplay seems to be good. no heating issues
- It supports for screencasting
- Dual voltage functionality is there.
- All sensors are present and work very well too
- It runs MIUI based on Android 9.0 Oreo, feels snappy with extra customizable options
- Otg functionality is there, but hard-disk also works.
- Full-screen gestures are also present
- Ram management, its very good, no reloading of apps. Multitasking is very good.
- Notification LED is present is at the bottom of the device which is tiny and Multicoloured One.
- Cellular call quality is good, I did not have any problems with it.
- it has support for dual-band Wi-Fi both 2.4GHz & 5Ghz band.
- Note 7 Pro support for IR Blaster to control AC, TV and other Appliances.
- Output via the 3.5mm headphone jack, its good with punchy Sound.
- Single speaker, it’s good enough, calls on speaker phone are fine.
- Battery, average battery life. I’m getting 5.5 hours of sot with 1 day of usage & 1.5 days with medium usage. it takes 2 hours to fully charge the battery.
- Fingerprint sensor is fast and very accurate. it does not fail, most of the time it worked.
- Face unlock also works fine. it does not unlock with closed eyes also.
- Rear Dual Camera, it can work like 12MP & 48MP Cameras. good picture quality with high detail and HDR is good enough. 5Mp depth camera gives excellent portrait effect to the image very well. in night conditions images are not as sharp as in daylight. night mode works well on the device.
- when coming to Video Recording it can do up to 1080p @ 30fps. the nice thing is it can shoot 1080p @ 30fps in ultra-wide, normal mode with EIS applied
- Front camera, its good & picture quality is fine. HDR is good too. it can shoot the video at 1080p @ 30fps
- we can record slow-motion video in 1080P 30fps
- hybrid sim slot. there is space for the triple slot but, Xiaomi has gone with Hybrid slot.
- Should provide support for widevine L1 to stream HD content from Amazon prime & Netflix.
- Ads will irritate you in between. Xiaomi should remove these ads and make the phone clean for the user.
- more bloatware present
- no fast charger provided in the box
- front camera captures a bit warm colours
- Video stabilization is not implemented perfectly
- 48MP camera is not capturing details as the normal 12MP sensor
- google camera
doesnotwork, colours are washing out in image
- updates are very slow
Stay tuned to MobiRadar for more Reviews like this.