Today Xiaomi Launched Redmi Ultra Smartphone Along with Mi 10 Ultra in Xiaomi Anniversary Event. Xiaomi has Highlighted this Smartphone with MediTek Dimensity 1000+, Stereo Speakers & Quad Cameras.
Redmi K30 Ultra Is Priced at CNY 1,999 Which is $287 for 6GB + 128GB, CNY 2,199 Which is $316 for 8GB + 128GB, CNY 2,499 Which is $360 for 8GB + 256GB and The 8GB + 512GB Costs CNY 2,699 which is $388. Redmi K30 Ultra is Available From August 14 in White, Black, Green Colors.
Xiaomi Has Informed that this Smartphone will not Arrive In Global Markets
Coming to Specs,
Redmi K30 Ultra arrives with 6.67” AMOLED Display with Full HD+ Resolution. There is 120Hz Refresh Rate & 240Hz Touch Sampling Rate. This panel is Capable of Displaying HDR 10+ Support. The Optical Fingerprint sensor is Built in the OLED Display.
Coming to processor Ram and Storage, Redmi K30 Ultra Will feature a MediaTek Dimensity 1000+ Soc with Mali-G77 MC9 GPU to handle the graphical tasks. Redmi K30 Ultra Will feature 8 / 12 / 16GB Ram and 128 / 256 / 512GB Storage capacity with UFS 3.1
In this Redmi K30 Ultra we can see 64MP PDAF (Main) + 13MP, PDAF (Ultrawide) + 5MP 50mm (Macro) + 2MP (Depth). There is a 20MP Pop-Up Selfie Camera on Front.
There are Stereo Speakers On Redmi K30 Ultra for Audio Output.
Coming to the battery department, Redmi K30 Ultra has 4500 mAh Battery with 33W fast charging support.
Redmi K30 Ultra Specs
- 6.67″ FHD+ AMOLED Display with 120Hz Refresh Rate & 240Hz Touch Sampling Rate, HDR 10+ Support
- Protected with Corning Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- MediaTek Dimensity 1000+
- Mali-G77 MC9 GPU
- 6 / 8GB LPDDR4X Ram
- 128 / 256 / 512GB Internal Storage.
- Quad Camera: 64 MP, f/1.9, 26mm, PDAF ( Main )+ 13 MP, f/2.4, 119˚ (ultrawide)+ 5 MP, f/2.2, 50mm (telephoto macro)+ 2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
- 20 MP, f/2.3 Pop-Up Front camera
- 4500 mAH battery with 33W Fast Charging
- MiUi 12 Based on Android 10.0
- In-Display fingerprint scanner / Volte / Dual GPS
- WiFi / Bluetooth 5.0 / 5G
- USB – C / NFC
Share your thoughts on Redmi K30 Ultra in the Comment section below and stay tuned to MobiRadar for More Information.