After the Launch In Europe and China, Xiaomi is Planning to Launch Redmi 9 In Indian Market which will be The Successor to Redmi 8. This Redmi 9 is Going To Launch In India On August 4. As This is a Amazon Exclusive Product, we Can Expect this to be Available in “Amazon Prime Day”Sales.
Coming to the Specs, Redmi 9 Sports a 6.53” Full HD+ IPS LCD display in 19.5:9 Aspect Ratio with Corning Gorilla Glass 3. On the Top Left Corner, there is a Single Punch Hole for the Front Camera.
Coming to Processor, Ram & Storage, Redmi 9 features a MediaTek Helio G80 CPU with Mali-G52 MC2 GPU to Handle the Intensive Graphical Tasks.
Redmi 9 Sports 3 / GB Ram with a combination of 32/64GB Storage.
Coming to the Camera Department, Redmi 9 Features a Quad Rear Camera setup with 13MP Main + 8MP Ultrawide + 5MP Macro + 2MP Depth Cameras. On the front, there is a Single-Camera setup which Consists of 8MP Camera.
Coming to the Battery and other Features, Redmi 9 is Backed up by 5020 mAh Battery with 18W Fast Charging Support by USB-C Port. Vivo Z5x 712 Variant has Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n at 2.4GHz, NFC, Bluetooth 5.0, FM radio.
Redmi 9 Specs
- 6.53” Full HD+ LCD Full-screen display
- MediaTek Helio G80 CPU
- Mali-G52 MC2 GPU
- 3/4 GB LPDDR4 Ram
- 32/64 GB Internal Storage, Expandable up to 256 GB Via Micro – SD Card.
- Camera : Rear 13MP f/1.78 (Main) + 8MP f/2.2 (wide Angle) + 5MP f/2.2 (Macro) + 2MP f/2.4 (depth Sensor) , 4K UHD video Capture,
- 8MP f/2.0 Pop-up front camera
- 5020mAH battery with 18W Dual Engine fast charging support
- Android 10 with MIUI 11 on top
- Rear Fingerprint scanner / Volte / Dual band GPS
- WiFi / Bluetooth 5.0 / Micro USB / 3.5mm Jack
Share your thoughts about the Redmi 9 in the comment section below and stay tuned to MobiRadar for more updates