Today Xiaomi launched Redmi 7 in China with gradient back and dual cameras in the Budget segment. Redmi 7 looks as same as Redmi note 7 in terms of Build and styling. Redmi 7 is Build with a Polycarbonate body with Plastic gradient back. Redmi 7 sports 12MP main camera with f/2.2 aperture and 2MP Depth Camera with an f/2.2 aperture for bokeh shots like Honor Budget Smartphones.
Redmi 7 comes with Snapdragon 632 Octa-core processor which is present in Honor 8C and Zenfone Max M2. Last year Redmi 6 is powered by a MediaTek processor named P22. this time Xiaomi gave a Decent protection with Corning gorilla glass 5 on Redmi 7 which is better for Midrange and Budget phones. As Redmi 7 runs on MIUI 10 which is built on Android Pie. good thing is that Xiaomi is providing 18 months Warranty on their Smartphones. this trend started from Redmi note 7 and Continued to Redmi 7. lets see the Full specs of Redmi 7
- 6.26″ HD+ Notch Display with 19:9 Aspect ratio with Gorilla Glass 5 on top and certified from TUV Rheinland.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 632 Octa Core SOC
- Adreno 506 GPU
- 2 / 3 / 4 GB RAM
- Nano Sim / Nano Hybrid
- 16 / 32 / 64 GB Internal Storage / Expandable upto 128 with Micro SD
- 12MP + 2MP dual rear camera
- 8MP Selfie camera
- Android 9.0 with MIUI 10 on top
- Dual 4G Volte
- 4000 mAH battery with 10W Charging
- Wifi / Bluetooth 4.2 LE / IR blaster / GPS / Volte
- Rear fingerprint Sensor / 3.5mm Jack /
- Micro USB / Face Unlock / Splash proof
Colours: Charm Red and Dream Blue & Bright Black in
Price: 2GB / 16GB is priced at CNY699 which is 7,340 Indian Rupees.
3GB / 32GB is priced at CNY799 which is 8,390 Indian Rupees.
4GB / 64GB is priced at CNY999 which is 10,490 Indian Rupees.
Availability: From 26th march on Mi.com in china
No Information about indian launch
Share your thoughts about the new Redmi 7 in the comment section below and stay tuned to MobiRadar for more Exciting Updates.