Realme is Going to X7 Series Smartphones on September 1 In This Event we can expect Realme X7 Pro along with Realme X7. Today Realme X7 Pro appeared on TENAA with some Major Specs.
This Realme X7 Pro Passes TENAA with a Model no RMX2121.
The Realme X7 Pro is going to Feature a 6.5″ FHD+ AMOLED display with a 120Hz refresh rate.
Coming to Internals, Realme X7 Pro is Featuring a Dimensity 1000+ SoC. Coming to Ram and Storage, Realme X7 Pro Will Arrive with 6 / 8 / 12GB RAM with 64 / 128 / 256GB Storage Models.
Coming to Other Specs, On the front of Realme X7 Pro In Notch Housing there is a 32MP (Main) camera.
On the Rear Side of Realme X7 Pro, We Can Expect a 64MP (main) + 8MP ( Telephoto) + 16MP ( Ultrawide) + 2MP ( Macro ) Cameras Which is good to See.
Realme X7 Pro Will Definitely Feature an In-Display Mounted Fingerprint Sensor. Of Course, Realme X7 Pro is Going to Run On Realme Ui Based On Android 10.
Realme X7 Pro Will have a Good Quality Dual Single speaker are built-in.
The Realme X7 Pro will be Backed up by a 4,500 mAh battery which is divided into 2 Cells We can expect 65W Charging Speed. In terms of Connectivity, Realme X7 Pro is Going to have Dual Mode 5G Connectivity with Dual-band Wi-Fi.
Realme X7 Pro Specs
- 6.5” FHD+ AMOLED Display with 120Hz Refresh Rate
- Protected with Glass on front and Back
- MediaTek Dimensity 1000+ SoC
- 6 / 8 / 12GB LPDDR4X Ram
- 64 / 128 / 256GB Internal Storage
- Triple Camera: 64MP F/1.8, PDAF (main) + 8 MP, f/3.4, 124mm , PDAF, OIS, 5x optical zoom (telephoto)+ 16MP F/2.3, 17mm, 119˚ PDAF + (Ultrawide) + 2MP F/2.4 (Macro)
- 32MP f/2.5, 26mm (wide) front camera
- 4500mAH battery with 65W fast charging support
- Realme UI Based on Android 10.0
- In-Display fingerprint scanner / Volte / Dual GPS
- WiFi / Bluetooth 5.0 / 5G / Single Speakers / USB – C