After the Launch Realme X3 & X3 Superzoom, Realme is Working On Realme X7 Pro Smartphone. Realme is Going to Launch this Smartphone On September 1. Today Realme X7 Pro appeared on TENAA with some Major Specs.
This Realme X7 Pro Passes Geekbench with a Model no RMX2121.
The Realme X7 Pro is going to Feature a 6.5″ FHD+ AMOLED display with a 120Hz refresh rate.
Coming to Internals, Realme X7 Pro is Featuring a MediaTek Diemnsity SoC. Coming to Ram and Storage, Realme X7 Pro Will Arrive with 6 / 8GB RAM with 128 / 256GB Storage Models.
Also read: Realme 7 Series Teasing Starts Today
Coming to Other Specs, On the front of Realme X7 Pro In Notch Housing there is a 32MP (Main) camera.
On the Rear Side of Realme X7 Pro, We Can Expect a 64MP (main) + 8MP ( Telephoto) + 16MP ( Ultrawide) + 2MP ( Macro ) Cameras Which is good to See.
Realme X7 Pro Will Definitely Feature an In-Display Mounted Fingerprint Sensor. Of Course, Realme X7 Pro is Going to Run On Realme Ui Based On Android 10.
Realme X7 Pro Will have a Good Quality Dual Single speaker are built-in.
The Realme X7 Pro will be Backed up by a 4,500 mAh battery which is divided into 2 Cells We can expect 65W Charging Speed. In terms of Connectivity, Realme X7 Pro is Going to have Dual Mode 5G Connectivity with Dual-band Wi-Fi.
Realme X7 Pro Specs
- 6.5” FHD+ AMOLED Display with 120Hz Refresh Rate
- Protected with Glass on front and Back
- MediaTek Dimensity 1000+ SoC
- 8 GB LPDDR4X Ram
- 128 / 256GB Internal Storage
- Quad Camera: 64MP F/1.8, PDAF (main) + 8 MP, f/3.4, 124mm , PDAF, OIS, 3x optical zoom (telephoto)+ 16MP F/2.3, 17mm, 119˚ PDAF + (Ultrawide) + 2MP F/2.4 (Macro)
- 32MP f/2.5, 26mm (wide) front camera
- 4500mAH battery with 65W fast charging support
- Realme UI Based on Android 10.0
- In-Display fingerprint scanner / Volte / Dual GPS
- WiFi / Bluetooth 5.0 / 5G / Single Speakers / USB – C
Stay Tuned To MobiRadar for More Information