Realme Midrange Flagship smartphone named Realme X3 SuperZoom. Realme X3 SuperZoom was released in Europe on 26 May 2020. Realme X3 SuperZoom is priced at €499 In Europe @ 12GB + 256GB Base Variant.
Realme X3 SuperZoom features the Snapdragon chip from Qualcomm named SD 855+ which is available on Blackshark 2 Pro, LG G8S Thinq and Note 10 US Models too. this chip is made of 10nm LPP (Low Power Plus) FinFet process. this processor is divided into 3 parts; the first part features 3 x A76 High power cores which are clocked at 2.42GHz, second part features 4 x A55 high powered cores which are clocked at 1.8GHz and Third Part consists of an A76 Single core which is clocked at 2.84GHZ. it has Adreno 640 GPU which increases its work by 20% compared to SD 845 the last Flagship processor from Qualcomm. it has an X24 LTE Modem which has Download and Uploads speeds of 2000 & 316MBPS. Coming to the AI Department it does not have Ai built in the processor, it has AI Optimizations which helps in AI Capabilities.
I will divide the review into pros & cons. let’s see quick specs of Realme X3 SuperZoom and Jump into the review.
Realme X3 SuperZoom Specs
- 6.57” FHD+ IPS LCD Display with 120Hz Refresh Rate
- Protected with Glass on front and Back
- Snapdragon 855+ CPU
- Adreno 640 GPU
- 12GB LPDDR4X Ram
- 256GB GB Internal Storage
- Triple Camera: 64MP F/1.8, PDAF (main) + 8 MP, f/3.4, 124mm , PDAF, OIS, 5x optical zoom (periscope telephoto)+ 8MP F/2.3, 17mm, 119˚ PDAF + (Ultrawide) + 2MP F/2.4 (Macro)
- 32MP f/2.5, 26mm (wide)+ 8MP F/2.2 16mm (ultrawide) front camera
- 4200mAH battery with 30W fast charging support
- Realme UI Based on Android 10.0
- Side Mounted fingerprint scanner / Volte / Dual GPS
- WiFi / Bluetooth 5.0 / 5G / Stereo Speakers / USB – C
6.57″ Full HD+ IPS LCD Screen :
Here in Display Department, Realme X3 SuperZoom Features an Excellent Full HD+ IPS LCD panel with Dual Punch Hole Camera On Right . the colours are vibrant and enjoyable, viewing angles are also Excellent. There are No issues & problems with screen quality. It is very bright to see in direct sunlight. there is also Support to View HDR 10.
It has 120 Hz Refresh rate Display Which is good.
Single Speaker and Headphone Jack:
In Realme X3 SuperZoom, Realme Used the traditional Single Speaker System and it is Much louder and it does not Wrap Up with Stereo Speakers. these speakers are supported by Dolby DTS X Sound technology (Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby Atmos) which helps to get clear sound output from the mobile speaker.
Build Quality :
Realme X3 SuperZoom is Build with a Polycarbonate Frame on the side on Back & Front of the Device Is Protected with Corning Gorilla Glass 5. it provides a good look and feels Because it is made with PolyCarbonate and Glass. There are no issues of creakiness with the build quality. Realme X3 SuperZoom well built and the bezels are shrunk down to place a 6.57″ IPS LCD Screen. The Realme X3 SuperZoom Very thin and it is About 8.9 mm.
Side Mounted Fingerprint scanner:
Realme X3 SuperZoom Features an Side mounted fingerprint sensor which is present on the Right Side of the phone. By performance, it is fast and very accurate to recognize the fingerprint of the user.
Realme X3 SuperZoom has face unlock feature. It works Nice in Normal Conditions Very Quickly and And Securely but in Night Conditions it will work 40% Screen brightness to recognize the user.
Realme X3 SuperZoom feels A bit Heavy with 6.57″ Screen and 4200 mAh battery equipped. This Realme X3 SuperZoom cannot be used by one hand because of very Large Display and the device is A Bit heavy. The weight balance is done well on the device though it is made Up of PolyCarbonate Frame and Glass On Front and Back of the Device.
My Realme X3 SuperZoom lasted a Full Working day with heavy usage and at the end of the day, I had 25% of charge left in the phone which is good for a 4200 mAH Battery. We got 5 to 6 Hours of Sot( Screen on time) on using Mobile data which is good. you will get above 6.5hr Battery life if you use Continuously on WiFi. The ideal drain of Realme X3 SuperZoom is very low. the 30W Wrap charging makes a difference and charges the phone in 48min which is a bit good.
Realme Ui Based On Android 10 :
Here the Realme X3 SuperZoom comes with the Realme UI Based on Android 10. we can see Dual apps and other features in this UI Android 10. we can Also see the unnecessary apps that are wasting Ram on the phone Better To UnInstall Them. By having Colour OS we can not Expect 2 years of Android Version Upgrades and 3 years of security updates on Realme X3 SuperZoom Which is Bad Thing.
My Realme X3 SuperZoom managed to do day to day tasks very well. there are No issues and problems with the UI. there are no heating issues with Realme X3 SuperZoom. It Feels a bit warm In Outdoor Conditions While Recording 4K Videos and Gaming, But From Inside it will be cool Due to Oneplus Cooling System. You can see CPU Unthrottling While Gaming.
Ram Management :
Ram Management is done very well on this Realme x3 SuperZoom device. it features 8 / 12 GB ram variants and I did not notice any lags with the 8GB Ram device and there are no reloading of apps on this Realme X3 SuperZoom Multitasking experience is good.
Coming to Gaming, we played Asphalt 9 & PUBG at highest graphics setting without lags & frame drops in the game. this Snapdragon 855+ Processor is very suitable for heavy gaming. Realme X3 SuperZoom has UFS 3.0 Storage System, with Alcarto Game Capture card we can stream & Record the Game
in Realme X3 SuperZoom, Out of 128GB, 256GB Storage, we get 108GB & 242GB With Google Account Included. Realme X3 SuperZoom Comes With UFS 3.0 a faster Storage option To transfer data, Load Apps And Games fastly.
Call Quality :
The Call quality on Realme X3 SuperZoom is outstanding and there are no issues with cellular call quality. We have taken long calls in a day, and the other party doesn’t complain about call quality. The earpiece is present in Top Bezel Which Acts as a Stereo Speaker Too. In Realme X3 SuperZoom the Calls are very clear through the Loudspeaker.
Coming to the Camera Department, Realme X3 SuperZoom features a Quad Camera setup on the back of the device and a Dual camera Unit on the front of the device. they work perfectly in Realme X3 SuperZoom. let’s divide the cameras and look at the performance of them
1. Primary Camera: the 64MP main Camera With PDAF is Awesome and features a Fixed Aperture of F/1.8. The daylight pictures are excellent and contain good details Which are near to natural photo. Exposure is in control with a Decent Dynamic range to take good pictures in good lighting Conditions. When the Light is More it cannot Control the Exposure and We will Get Brighter images. In low light Conditions, the images are very clear and Sharp without noise but Exposure is Not in Control and Colours In image Will be a Bit washed which is not good to see.
2. Ultra Wide Angle Camera: the 8MP ultra wide angle lens on Realme X3 SuperZoomdoes a good job in good lighting conditions and features a Fixed Aperture of F/2.2. it captures a much wider picture in 108˚ field of view with good details. exposure is in not control with a good dynamic range. in low lighting conditions, the pictures from 8MP camera have lot of noise in pictures.
3. 8MP Periscope Camera:
the 8MP Periscope on Realme X3 SuperZoom SmartPhone does a good job in good lighting conditions with PDAF Autofocus and OIS. it captures 60x Digital zoom Image, 10x Hybrid Zoom and 6x Optical Zoom with good details. the Pictures are very Clear in 10x Zoom When Compared to Other Smartphones. the exposure is in control with a decent dynamic range. In low lighting conditions, the 8MP Periscope camera has a Lot noise in total darkness because of less Aperture.
4. Macro Camera: Realme X3 SuperZoom has A 2MP macro Camera of F/2.4 Which Allows You to Capture Macro Shots From a Distance of 4 Cm. The Quality Of the Image is Pretty Good.
Video recording can be done up to 4k@60fps .the video footage has excellent Colours with good sharpness and with a bit of decent dynamic range. Stabilization is good in 4k@60fps And 1080p FHD recording Due to Electronic Image Stabilization. The video quality in the low night conditions is good with good Sharpness and Decent Dynamic range
G Cam Mod Link: http:
Selfie camera :
Realme X3 SuperZoom features a 32MP Main selfie camera with large 0.8 μm pixel size and 80˚ field of view. it has a fixed aperture of F/2.0. the Picture quality is fantastic and captures pictures in a Wide view in good lighting conditions it also captures equal low-light images compared to the rear camera and it is Plus Point in Realme X3 SuperZoom.
2. Ultrawide Camera: the 8MP ultra-wide-angle lens on Realme X3 SuperZoom does a good job in good lighting conditions and features a Fixed Aperture of F/2.2. it captures a much wider picture in 108˚ field of view with good details. exposure is in control with a decent dynamic range. in low lighting conditions, the 8MP camera also captures good photos with decent sharpness and in Controlled Exposure.
This 32MP Single camera can be used to take portraits images from the front with the Help of Artifical Intelligence.
- Premium Feel with Glass
- Good 120 Hz IPS LCD Panel
- Last Gen 855+ Soc
- Clean UI with Custom Os Features
- Best Side Mounted Fingerprint sensor
- UFS 3.0 Storage Makes Difference
- Good Battery Life
- Good Image Quality From all Cameras
- 5x periscope telephoto + 8MP ultra wide angle selfie cam For Great Photos.
- Super fast Charging with 30W Charger, Full Charging in 48Min
- No 3.5mm Jack
- No 90 Hz Refresh Rate Option
- No Micro SD
- Some Lags Will Appering In Gaming ( CPU Is Throttling In Heavy Gaming Conditions)
- Low Light Camera Performance is Not So Good
Who can Get Realme X3 SuperZoom SmartPhone view:
if you want a Budget Flagship Phone with Bright 129Hz Full HD+ IPS LCD Screen, with Snapdragon 855+ processor and 30W Wired fast charging 32MP + 8MP Front Camera, Quad Rear Camera Setup with Periscopic Camera at a lower cost then you can go with Realme X3 SuperZoom SmartPhone. If you want the Same Full-Screen Design Smartphone then
- Poco F2 Pro
- Huawei P30 Pro
- Realme X2 Pro
Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite and if you want better hardware with awesome cameras Within a Higher Price Range then
Redmi K20 Pro / Mi 9 Pro can be your Alternatives to Realme X3 SuperZoom.
If you are using Realme X3 SuperZoom then Share your experiences with us in the comment section below and Stay tuned to MobiRadar for more Reviews like this