Today Realme has Officially Launched Realme X3 SuperZoom Smartphone In China. Let’s See the Offical Specs of Realme X3 SuperZoom
As per the Specs, The Realme X3 SuperZoom Features a 6.57″ FHD+ IPS LCD display with a 120Hz refresh rate.
On the Rear Side of Realme X3 SuperZoom, it has a 64MP (Main) + 5x Periscope 8MP (Telephoto) +8MP (ultrawide) + 2MP ( Macro ) Cameras Which is good to See. On the front of Realme X3 SuperZoom In Pill Shaped Punch hole, there is a 32MP (main) + 8MP (ultrawide) front camera.
Coming to Internals, Realme X3 SuperZoom is Powered Snapdragon 855+ SoC. Coming to Ram and Storage, Realme X3 SuperZoom Will Arrive with 12GB RAM with 256GB Storage Models.
Realme X3 SuperZoom Features a Side Mounted Fingerprint Sensor. Of Course, Realme X3 SuperZoom is Going to Run On Realme UI which is based on Android 10.
The Realme X3 SuperZoom will be Backed up by a 4,200 mAh battery with 30W Charging Speed. In terms of Connectivity, Realme X3 SuperZoom is Going to have Dual Mode 5G Connectivity with Dual-band Wi-Fi.
Realme X3 SuperZoom Smartphone Retails at with 12GB RAM + 256GB storage starts at €499 And Available from June 2 in glacier Blue and Arctic White.
Realme X3 SuperZoom Specs
- 6.57” FHD+ IPS LCD Display with 120Hz Refresh Rate
- Protected with Glass on front and Back
- Snapdragon 855+ CPU
- Adreno 640 GPU
- 12GB LPDDR4X Ram
- 256GB GB Internal Storage
- Triple Camera: 64MP F/1.8, PDAF (main) + 8 MP, f/3.4, 124mm , PDAF, OIS, 5x optical zoom (periscope telephoto)+ 8MP F/2.3, 17mm, 119˚ PDAF + (Ultrawide) + 2MP F/2.4 (Macro)
- 32MP f/2.5, 26mm (wide)+ 8MP F/2.2 16mm (ultrawide) front camera
- 4200mAH battery with 30W fast charging support
- Realme UI Based on Android 10.0
- Side Mounted fingerprint scanner / Volte / Dual GPS
- WiFi / Bluetooth 5.0 / 5G / Stereo Speakers / USB – C
Share your thoughts on the Realme X3 SuperZoom and Stay Tuned to Mobiradar for More Information.