After the Launch Realme X3 & X3 Superzoom, Realme is Working On Realme X3 Pro Smartphone. Realme is Going to Launch this Smartphone at IFA Berlin Event Globally. Today Realme X3 Pro appeared on TENAA with some Major Specs.
This Realme X3 Pro Passes Geekbench with a Model no RMX2121.
The Realme X3 Pro is going to Feature a 6.5″ FHD+ AMOLED display with a 90Hz refresh rate.
Coming to Internals, Realme X3 Pro is Featuring a Snapdragon 855+ SoC. Coming to Ram and Storage, Realme X3 Pro Will Arrive with 8 / 12GB RAM with 128 / 256GB Storage Models. This Smartphone Will Feature UFS 3.1 Storage For Read & Write Speeds.
Coming to Other Specs, On the front of Realme X3 Pro In Notch Housing there is a 32MP (Main) camera + 12MP Ultrawide Camera which will be Improvement from Realme X2 Pro.
On the Rear Side of Realme X3 Pro, We Can Expect a 64MP (main) + 12MP ( Telephoto with 5x Optical Zoom) + 16MP ( Ultrawide) + 2MP ( Macro ) Cameras Which is good to See.
Realme X3 Pro Will Definitely Feature an In-Display Mounted Fingerprint Sensor. Of Course, Realme X3 Pro is Going to Run On Realme Ui Based On Android 10.
Realme X3 Pro Will have a Good Quality Dual Stereo speaker are built-in Like We Saw from Realme X2 Pro.
The Realme X3 Pro will be Backed up by a 4200 mAh battery. This Smartphone can Feature 125W Ultra Dart Charging which was recently Launched By Realme.
Realme X3 Pro Specs
- 6.57” FHD+ AMOLED Display with 90Hz Refresh Rate
- Protected with Glass on front and Back
- Snapdragon 855+ CPU
- Adreno 650 GPU
- 8 / 12GB LPDDR4X Ram
- 64 / 128 / 256GB Internal Storage with UFS 3.1
- Triple Camera: 64MP F/1.8, PDAF (main) + 8 MP, f/3.4, 124mm , PDAF, OIS, 5x optical zoom (telephoto)+ 16MP F/2.3, 17mm, 119˚ PDAF + (Ultrawide) + 2MP F/2.4 (Macro)
- 32MP f/2.5, 26mm (main) + 12MP f/2.5 (wide) front camera
- 4200mAH battery with 125W Ultra Dart Charging support
- Realme UI Based on Android 10.0
- In-Display fingerprint scanner / Volte / Dual GPS
- WiFi / Bluetooth 5.0 / 5G / Stereo Speakers / USB – C
Share your thoughts on Realme X3 Pro and Stay Tuned to Mobiradar for More Information