Realme is Going to X Series Smartphones on June 25. In This Event we can expect Realme X3 Pro along with Realme X3 SuperZoom. Today Realme X3 Pro appeared on TENAA with some Major Specs.
This Realme X3 Pro Passes TENAA with a Model no RMX2121.
The Realme X3 Pro is going to Feature a 6.5″ FHD+ AMOLED display with a 90Hz refresh rate.
Coming to Internals, Realme X3 Pro is Featuring a Snapdragon 865 SoC. Coming to Ram and Storage, Realme X3 Pro Will Arrive with 6 / 8 / 12GB RAM with 64 / 128 / 256GB Storage Models.
Coming to Other Specs, On the front of Realme X3 Pro In Notch Housing there is a 32MP (Main) camera.
On the Rear Side of Realme X3 Pro, We Can Expect a 64MP (main) + 8MP ( Telephoto) + 16MP ( Ultrawide) + 2MP ( Macro ) Cameras Which is good to See.
Realme X3 Pro Will Definitely Feature an In-Display Mounted Fingerprint Sensor. Of Course, Realme X3 Pro is Going to Run On Realme Ui Based On Android 10.
Realme X3 Pro Will have a Good Quality Dual Stereo speaker are built-in.
The Realme X3 Pro will be Backed up by a 4,400 mAh battery which is divided into 2 Cells We can expect 65W Charging Speed. In terms of Connectivity, Realme X3 Pro is Going to have Dual Mode 5G Connectivity with Dual-band Wi-Fi.
Realme X3 Pro Specs
- 6.57” FHD+ AMOLED Display with 90Hz Refresh Rate
- Protected with Glass on front and Back
- Snapdragon 865 CPU
- Adreno 650 GPU
- 6 / 8 / 12GB LPDDR4X Ram
- 64 / 128 / 256GB Internal Storage
- Triple Camera: 64MP F/1.8, PDAF (main) + 8 MP, f/3.4, 124mm , PDAF, OIS, 5x optical zoom (telephoto)+ 16MP F/2.3, 17mm, 119˚ PDAF + (Ultrawide) + 2MP F/2.4 (Macro)
- 32MP f/2.5, 26mm (wide) front camera
- 4400mAH battery with 65W fast charging support
- Realme UI Based on Android 10.0
- In-Display fingerprint scanner / Volte / Dual GPS
- WiFi / Bluetooth 5.0 / 5G / Stereo Speakers / USB – C
Share your thoughts on Realme X3 Pro and Stay Tuned to Mobiradar for More Informati