Realme is Going to X Series Smartphones on June 25. In This Event, we can expect Realme X3 along with Realme X3 SuperZoom. Today Realme X3 Pro appeared on TENAA with some Major Specs.
Coming to Specs,
The Realme X3 is going to Feature a 6.57″ FHD+ AMOLED display with a 60Hz refresh rate.
Coming to Internals, Realme X3 is Featuring a Snapdragon 765 SoC. Coming to Ram and Storage, Realme X3 Pro Will Arrive with 4 / 6 / 8GB RAM with 64 / 128 / 256GB Storage Models.
Coming to Other Specs, On the front of Realme X3 In Punch Hole Housing, there is a 32MP (Main) camera.
On the Rear Side of Realme X3, We Can Expect a 64MP (main) + 8MP ( Telephoto) + 8MP ( Ultrawide) + 2MP ( Macro ) Cameras Which is good to See.
Realme X3 Will Definitely Feature an In-Display Mounted Fingerprint Sensor. Of Course, Realme X3 is Going to Run On Realme Ui Based On Android 10.
Realme X3 Pro Will have a Good Quality Single Stereo speaker are built-in.
The Realme X3 Pro will be Backed up by a 4,200 mAh battery with 30W Charging Speed. In terms of Connectivity, Realme X3 is Going to have Dual Mode 5G Connectivity with Dual-band Wi-Fi.
Realme X3 Specs
- 6.57” FHD+ AMOLED Display
- Protected with Glass on front and Back
- Snapdragon 765 CPU
- Adreno 620 GPU
- 4 / 6 / 8GB LPDDR4X Ram
- 64 / 128 / 256GB Internal Storage
- Triple Camera: 64MP F/1.8, PDAF (main) + 8 MP, f/3.4, 124mm , PDAF, OIS, 3x optical zoom (telephoto)+ 16MP F/2.3, 17mm, 119˚ PDAF + (Ultrawide) + 2MP F/2.4 (Macro)
- 32MP f/2.5, 26mm (wide) front camera
- 4200mAH battery with 30W fast charging support
- Realme UI Based on Android 10.0
- In-Display fingerprint scanner / Volte / Dual GPS
- WiFi / Bluetooth 5.0 / 5G / Stereo Speakers / USB – C
Share your thoughts on Realme X3 and Stay Tuned to Mobiradar for More Information