Recently on May 15 Realme Launched Realme X in China Along with Realme X Lite. Today Realme Officially Announced That Realme X Will Launch In Indian Market. they Also Conformed that they will Launch the Realme X in India In Second Half Of 2019.
Coming to Specs Realme X features an SD 710 Soc with Adreno 616 GPU and 16 MP Single camera Setup with Polycarbonate Gradient body & VOOC charging support. They had given a shock with the Realme X price. It is priced aggressively at CNY 1499 Which is Approximately 15,000 Indian Rupees Or 220 US Dollars for the base variant. Let’s see the Quick specs of Realme X
Realme X Specs
- 6.53″ Full HD + (2340 x 1080) AMOLED Display in 19.5:9 Aspect ratio protected with Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 OctaCore CPU
- Adreno 616 GPU
- 4 / 6 / 8 GB RAM
- Nano Sim / Nano Hybrid
- 64 / 128 GB Internal Storage and Expandable up to 256 GB with Micro SD
- Dual Camera 48MP f/1.7 + 5MP f/2.4 Supported Sony IMX519 sensor with pixel binning support
- 4K @ 30fps & 1080 p @ 120fps Video Capture, 960 FPS Super Slow Motion Videos
- 16MP Pop-up Selfie camera
- 1080P @ 30fps Video Capture
- Dual 4G Volte
- Android 9 Pie with Color Os 6 On top
- 4045 mAH battery with Vooc Charging support
- Dust and Splash Proof
- Rear Fingerprint Sensor / Face Unlock
- Wifi / Bluetooth 5.0 LE / GPS
- 3.5mm Jack / Micro USB
Pricing And Availability:
Realme X was launched in 3 variants 4GB + 64GB is priced at CNY 1499 Which is Approximately Rs. 15,000 or 220 US Dollars, 6GB + 64GB variant is priced at CNY 1599, Which is Approximately Rs. 16,000 or 230 US Dollars & 8GB + 128GB variant is priced at CNY 1799, Which is Approximately Rs. 18,000 or 260 US Dollars which will go sale via Realme Website on 29th May.
Share your thoughts about Realme X in the comment section and stay tuned to MobiRadar for more information.