Realme has Entered into the TWS Earphones Markets And Launched their First Ever TWS earphones named Realme Buds Air. lets see the Review of the Realme Buds Air
Realme Buds Air
- 12mm Dynamic Driver
- R1 Chip
- Bluetooth 5.0
- 23 mah in 2 buds & 425 mah in charging case
- 17 hours of continuous playback
- Optical sensors for Ear Detection
- Range: 10m
- Full charge time 1.5 hours
- can be chargeable via USB-C and wireless charging
Buds Air Comes with a charging case and The Buds are light and very comfortable. Coming to Build quality, good & solid Build Quality With Plastic.
Buds Air Works well in terms of connectivity because of Bluetooth 5.0 and seamless connectivity with All Smartphones with Open up Auto Connect.
Must Check: Thegadgetwave
Buds Air Very comfortable to use because of small size. They arrive airpods like design.
On Buds Air left and right Surfaces are touch-sensitive which are For Pause, Play, Increase and Decrease the Sound
The call quality On Buds Air is very good. The other Person can hear clear calls when we are taken with it.
Sound quality, the On Buds Air the sound quality is Awesome. Let’s Divide the Sound Signature In Mids, Highs, Base. Mids, mids are very very clear. Highs, highs are clear. Base, base very Punchy. The Outside Noise Dominates sometimes because of the design.
Battery life, battery life is very good On Buds Air. You will get hours of battery life with a single charge. In this case we can get 16 hours of battery life. Buds Air can fast charge via USB-C and wireless charging through Qi chargers & reversible wireless charging devices
- Touch Controls are good
- Good For Voice Calls
- Excellent Battery Life upto16 Hours
- Good Design and Build Quality
- Averagely Comfortable can fall down easily while running
- Excellent Audio Quality In Mids, Highs, Base
- Fast Wireless Charging & Qi Wireless charging
- Can Fall Out Easily From Ears
- No APTX Sound Codec
- JBL C100 TWS
- Soundcore Liberty
- Redmi Airdots
- Mivi Duo Pods M20
- Soundcore Life Note