Oppo sub-Brand Realme launched Realme 3 in February. At the Time of Realme 3 Launch, Their CEO Announced the Realme 3 Pro and said We would Launch this Device in Last Week of April. As Expected Realme CEO announced the Launch date of Realme 3 pro which is on 22nd April in Delhi University. The Roumered Specs of the device are like this. It is Roumered to come with SD 710 Soc,6.4″ FHD Display, OnePlus 6T Camera Setup, Vooc Charging. As per leaked Specs, The Realme 3 Pro Looks powerful than Redmi 7 Pro. In terms of Specs. Let’s see the Specs of Realme 3 Pro
Realme 3 Pro
- 6.5” FHD+ 18:9 pOLED Display
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 CPU
- Aderno 616 GPU
- 4 / 6 / 8 GB LPDDR4X Ram
- 64 / 128 GB Internal Storage.
- Dual Camera: 16MP + 20MP
- 16MP f/2.0 MP front camera
- 4500mAH battery with 28W Vooc charging support
- Android One 9.0 Pie with Colour Os on top
- fingerprint scanner / Volte / Dual GPS
- WiFi / Bluetooth 5.0 / USB – C
Let’s wait till the Full Specs of Realme 3 Pro. Stay tuned Mobiradar For More Information.