The largest Mobile Chip Manufacturing Gaint named Qualcomm launched New chipset For new Flagship Mobiles in 2019. In 2018 Qualcomm Launched Snapdragon 855 Chipset for new Flagship Phones But it was a Good Sucess. After the Launch of Snapdragon 855 Soc, Today Qualcomm Launched Qualcomm 855 Plus Soc. It was a Slight Modification of SD 855 Plus. They Clocked The GPU 15% Higher And Launched 855+. let’s see the specs New Snapdragon chipset named Qualcomm Snapdragon 855. This Chipset is 28% Faster than Older Than Snapdragon 212 Soc. We can See this Chipset In Budget Mobiles
Qualcomm Snapdragon 855+ Soc
- Model Name: SM8150-AC
- Manufacturing Process: 7nm
- DSP: Qualcomm® Hexagon™ 690 Processor, Qualcomm® Hexagon™ Tensor Accelerator
- CPU: 1x 2.96GHz (Cortex A76), 3x 2.42GHz (Cortex A76), 4x 1.8GHz (Cortex-A55)
- GPU: Adreno 640
- 5G Support: Support For X50 LTE Modem
- Display: Support Up to 4K Ultra HD+ & HDR 10
- Memory: LPDDR4x
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 5.0 ( 2MBPS )
- WiFi: 802.11ad, 802.11ay, 802.11ax-ready, 802.11ac Wave2, 802.11a/b/g, 802.11n
- Camera: 48MP Single or 22MP Dual, 192MP Snapshot.
- Modem: Snapdragon X24 LTE Modem ( 2Gbps Download & 316Mbps Upload)
- Fast Charging: Quick Charge 4+
We might See Smartphones with these chipsets In Coming Months in 2019. Let’s see what Mobile Manufactures Will use these Chips and Create New Features.
Stay tuned Mobiradar For More Updates About Qualcomm Chips.