Two weeks ago Qualcomm Launched 665, 730 and 730G Processors as a Successor of 660 and 710 Processors. Now Qualcomm is concentrating on 700 series chipSets with High processing Power which are equal to Flagship processors in Every Aspect Including 5G Support in lower Price and Upgrade to Older chipset. So Manufactures Who want to Release Flagship grade phone in Midrange Category then it will be Option for them.
A 700 series Chip named SD 735 Leaked with 7nm Flagship Finfet process and 5G network which is good to see. Qualcomm is trying to make All Android Smartphones Which include the Premium segment, Affordable Flagship segment, Midrange Segment to Adopt 5G Network Modems. Let’s see the Leaked Specs of Snapdragon 735
Snapdragon 735 Lekaed Specs
- Model Name: Not known
- Manufacturing Process: 7nmCPU: 1 x Kryo 400 series Prime Core, 1x Kryo 400 Series Performance Core, 6 x Kryo 400 power efficient cores which are clocked Up to 2.9GHz, 2.4Ghz and 1.8Ghz
- GPU: Adreno 620
- ISP: Spectra 350
- Camera: 32MP Single or 20MP Dual Camera Setups
- Display: Quad HD with 60FPS Resolution and HDR 10+ Support
- Ram: 16GB LPDDR4X
- NPU: NPU 220 Clocked at 1GHz
- Ports: UFS 3.1 and eMMC 5.1
- Modem: Snapdragon X50 5G
- Charging: Quick Charge 4+
Qualcomm might launch this chipset soon and We might Midrange 5G Smartphones with this chipsets.
Stay tuned Mobiradar For More Updates About Qualcomm Chips.