Qualcomm After Launching the New Midrange Chipset Named Snapdragon 732G Soc. Brands are Accouncing the Smartphones With Snapdragon 732G Soc. Today Poco has Officially Announced Poco X3 Smartphones with Snapdragon 732G.
Coming to The Teasers Poco Did not Mention About Processor. But the Roumers are Coming that Poco X3 Will Launch With Snapdragon 732G. these Roumers Came Before Qualcomm launched Snapdragon 732G.
According to the Chipset Specs, This Snapdragon 732G has Massive Improvement in GPU with an Increment of 15% from Snapdragon 730G.
According to the Leaks,
The Poco X3 will Feature a 6.67″ FHD+ AMOLED display with 120Hz AMOLED Display with 180Hz Touch Sampling Rate.
On the Rear Side of Poco X3 is Going to Sports 64MP (Main) +12MP (ultrawide) + 5MP ( Macro ) + 2MP ( Depth ) Cameras Which is good to See. On the front of Poco X3 In Dual Punch hole, there will be a 32MP (Main) + 8MP (Ultrawide) front camera.
Coming to Internals, Poco X3 is Going to Power By the Snapdragon 732G SoC with Adreno 618 In the Midrange Segment. Coming to Ram and Storage, Poco X3 Will Arrive with 6 & 8 GB RAM with 64, 128GB & 256GB Storage
According to a Roumer Poco X3 will have a In Display Fingerprint Sensor to Enhance the Security of the Smartphone
Coming to the Operating System, Of Course, Poco X3 is Going to Run On MiUi 12 which is based on Android 10.
Poco X3 Roumered Specs
- 6.7” FHD+ AMOLED Display with 90Hz Refresh Rate & 180Hz Touch Sampling Rate
- Protected with Glass on front and Back
- Snapdragon 732G CPU
- Adreno 618 GPU
- 6 / 8 GB LPDDR4X Ram
- 64 / 128 / 256GB Internal Storage
- Quad Camera: 64MP F/1.8, PDAF + 12MP F/2.3, 17mm, 119˚ PDAF (Ultrawide) + 5MP F/2.4 (Macro) + 2MP ( Depth )
- 32MP f/2.0, + 8MP ( Ultrawide) 26mm front camera
- 5000mAH battery with 33W fast charging support
- MiUi 12 Based on Android 10.0
- in-Display fingerprint scanner / Volte / Dual GPS
- WiFi / Bluetooth 5.0 / USB – C /NFC
Share your thoughts on the Poco X3 and Stay Tuned to Mobiradar for More Information.