The Poco X3 will be launched in India on September 22 at noon local time, confirmed Poco on Twitter.
Poco Brand has Planned a Launch Event in India On September 22, 12PM to Launch Poco X3. This Was confirmed By Thier Brand Twitter Page.
This Indian Version Will Be Powered By Snapdragon 732G SoC with Some Tweaks in Ram and Stoarge.
There is Roumer that this Indian Version will Feature 8GB Ram with 64 / 128 / 256GB Storage Options. there is Roumer that this Indian Variant will Carry Slightly a Bigger Battery when Compared to Poco X3 NFC. Let’s see the Specs of Poco X3 NFC Which Was Launched In Europe
Coming to Specs,
Poco X3 NFC arrives with 6.67” IPS LCD Display with Full HD+ Resolution and 120Hz Refresh rate. There is a Side Mounted Fingerprint sensor to Provide Biometric Security for the Smartphone.
Coming to processor Ram and Storage, Poco X3 NFC Will feature a Snapdragon 732G Soc with Adreno 618 GPU to handle the graphical tasks. Oneplus Nord Will feature 6 GB Ram and 64 / 128 GB Storage capacity.
Coming to Camera Specs, Poco X3 NFC 64MP (Main) + 13MP (Ultrawide) + 2MP ( Depth ) + 2MP (Macro). in that Punch Hole There will be a 20MP Camera Which is Good to see.
Coming to the battery department, Poco X3 NFC Will likely be backed up by 5160 mAh Battery with 33W fast charging support. Poco claims that with this 33W fast Charging we can 62% of battery in 30 Min & 100% in 65 Min.
Poco X3 NFC Specs
- 6.67” FHD+ IPS LCD Display with 120Hz Refresh Rate, HDR 10 Support
- Protected with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 on front & Plastic Back
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 732G
- Adreno 618 GPU
- 6 GB LPDDR4X Ram
- 64 / 128 GB Internal Storage.
- Quad Camera: 64MP, f/1.9 (main) + 13MP f/2.2, 105° (Ultrawide) + 2MP f/2.4 (Depth) + 2MP f/2.4 (Macro)
- 20MP f/2.2 (Main) front camera
- 5160mAH battery with 33W Fast Charging support
- MiUi 12 Based on Android 10.0
- Side Mounted fingerprint scanner / Volte / Dual GPS
- WiFi / Bluetooth 5.0 / 5G
- USB – C / NFC
Share your thoughts on Poco X3 at Indian Market in the Comment section below and stay tuned to MobiRadar for More Information.