Poco is going to Launch Poco X3 on September 7 In Europe Region. Today We Have Got Some More Information from German Certification Agency Named TUV.
According to TUV M2007J20CG & M2007J20CT are Model Numbers of Poco X3 and Poco X3 NFC which arrives with 33W Fast Charging Speed.
A full charge of the 5,160 mAh battery will only take 65 minutes as per previous teasers.
This 33W Fast Charging Can Charge 5,160 mAh Battery in Only 65 Minutes as per the Teasers Released by Poco.
We Also Have Got the Renders Of the Smartphone Which has Unique Camera Module Design that We have not Seen Before. But the design of the Smartphone Didnot matches Images Released by Poco Global Spokesperson.
According to the other Leaks,
The Poco X3 will Feature a 6.67″ FHD+ AMOLED display with 120Hz AMOLED Display with 180Hz Touch Sampling Rate.
On the Rear Side of Poco X3 is Going to Sports 64MP (Main) +12MP (ultrawide) + 5MP ( Macro ) + 2MP ( Depth ) Cameras Which is good to See. On the front of Poco X3 In Dual Punch hole, there will be a 32MP (Main) + 8MP (Ultrawide) front camera
Coming to Internals, Poco X3 is Going to Power By the Snapdragon 732G SoC with Adreno 618 In the Midrange Segment. Coming to Ram and Storage, Poco X3 Will Arrive with 6 & 8 GB RAM with 64, 128GB & 256GB Storage
According to a Roumer Poco X3 will have a In Display Fingerprint Sensor to Enhance the Security of the Smartphone
Coming to the Operating System, Of Course, Poco X3 is Going to Run On MiUi 12 which is based on Android 10.
Poco X3 Roumered Specs
- 6.7” FHD+ AMOLED Display with 90Hz Refresh Rate & 180Hz Touch Sampling Rate
- Protected with Glass on front and Back
- Snapdragon 732G CPU
- Adreno 618 GPU
- 6 / 8 GB LPDDR4X Ram
- 64 / 128 / 256GB Internal Storage
- Quad Camera: 64MP F/1.8, PDAF + 12MP F/2.3, 17mm, 119˚ PDAF (Ultrawide) + 5MP F/2.4 (Macro) + 2MP ( Depth )
- 32MP f/2.0, + 8MP ( Ultrawide) 26mm front camera
- 5000mAH battery with 33W fast charging support
- MiUi 12 Based on Android 10.0
- in-Display fingerprint scanner / Volte / Dual GPS
- WiFi / Bluetooth 5.0 / USB – C /NFC
Share your thoughts on the Poco X3 and Stay Tuned to Mobiradar for More Information.