After Launching of Snapdragon 732G, at that time poco Announced to launch poco x3 with Snapdragon 732G. Today Poco has Officially Announced the Launch date of Poco X3. Poco X3 is going to Launch September 7 at 12 PM UTC. This event will be Streamed on YouTube.
Another Smartphone named Poco X3 NFC is also Certified on Bluetooth SiG And Geekbench with the Model No M2007J20CG. I think Poco is Going to Launch X3 With NFC and Without NFC Versions.
According to the Leaks,
The Poco X3 will Feature a 6.67″ FHD+ AMOLED display with 120Hz AMOLED Display with 180Hz Touch Sampling Rate.
On the Rear Side of Poco X3 is Going to Sports 64MP (Main) +12MP (ultrawide) + 5MP ( Macro ) + 2MP ( Depth ) Cameras Which is good to See. On the front of Poco X3 In Dual Punch hole, there will be a 32MP (Main) + 8MP (Ultrawide) front camera
Coming to Internals, Poco X3 is Going to Power By the Snapdragon 732G SoC with Adreno 618 In the Midrange Segment. Coming to Ram and Storage, Poco X3 Will Arrive with 6 & 8 GB RAM with 64, 128GB & 256GB Storage
According to a Roumer Poco X3 will have a In Display Fingerprint Sensor to Enhance the Security of the Smartphone
Coming to the Operating System, Of Course, Poco X3 is Going to Run On MiUi 12 which is based on Android 10.
Poco X3 Roumered Specs
- 6.7” FHD+ AMOLED Display with 90Hz Refresh Rate & 180Hz Touch Sampling Rate
- Protected with Glass on front and Back
- Snapdragon 732G CPU
- Adreno 618 GPU
- 6 / 8 GB LPDDR4X Ram
- 64 / 128 / 256GB Internal Storage
- Quad Camera: 64MP F/1.8, PDAF + 12MP F/2.3, 17mm, 119˚ PDAF (Ultrawide) + 5MP F/2.4 (Macro) + 2MP ( Depth )
- 32MP f/2.0, + 8MP ( Ultrawide) 26mm front camera
- 5000mAH battery with 33W fast charging support
- MiUi 12 Based on Android 10.0
- in-Display fingerprint scanner / Volte / Dual GPS
- WiFi / Bluetooth 5.0 / USB – C /NFC
Share your thoughts on the Poco X3 and Stay Tuned to Mobiradar for More Information.