Poco (Xiaomi) launched a Midrange smartphone Named Poco X2. In Some Markets, Xiaomi is Releasing Redmi K30. This Poco X2 was released in India on 23 FEB 2020. Poco X2 is priced at INR 15,999 @ 6GB + 64 GB Variant.
Poco X2 features the Snapdragon chip from Qualcomm named SD 730G. this chip is made of 10nm LPP (Low Power Plus) FinFet process. this processor is divided into 2 parts; the first part features 2 x A76 High power cores which are clocked at 2.22GHz, The second part features 6x A55 high powered cores that are clocked at 1.8GHz. it has Adreno 618 GPU which increases its work by 27% compared to SD 712 the last Flagship processor from Qualcomm. it has an X15 LTE Modem which has Download and Uploads speeds of 800 & 150MBPS. Coming to the AI Department it does not have Ai built in the processor, it has AI Optimizations which helps in AI Capabilities.
Poco Released Poco in 6GB + 64GB, 6GB Ram + 128GB and 8GB + 256GB Internal Storage Model. when I’m using Poco I got a Flagship Smartphone feeling when holding in the hand with a Quad Camera Setup on rear and Dual-camera set up on the front & SD 730G at a Un Believable Price makes this Smartphone a true Performance & Camera beast.
Let’s See the Pros And Cons Of Poco X2
Poco X2 Specs
- 6.67″ FHD+ HDR 10 LCD display with 120 HZ Refresh Rate
- Protected With Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- SD 730G octa-core processor
- 6 / 8 GB ram
- 64 / 128 / 256 GB internal storage / Expandable up to via Micro SD card
- Dual nano sim slot
- Quad rear camera 64 MP (f/1.9) + 8MP (f/2.2) + 2MP ( f/2.4) + 2MP ( f/2.4)
- Dual Front camera 20MP (f/2.2) + 2MP (f/2.4)
- 4500 Mah battery with 27W Fast charging support
- USB TYPE-C
- Side Fingerprint sensor / Face unlock
- Bluetooth 5.0 / WiFi / Dolby Atmos
- Android 10 With MIUI On top
- 6.67″ LTPS LCD display, good quality FHD+, viewing angles are good very, very bright in sunlight and very very Smooth. no flaws with the display. the colors are nice on this display. it has Supported for 120Hz Refresh rate.
- it is built with Corning gorilla glass 5 on the front & back. there is gradient clour back on this phone
- The processor is good for daily usage, it is fast and fluid on as SD 730G. this can handle Pubg or Asphalt 9 on high settings with a minimum frame drops. but the Gameplay seems to be good. no heating issues
- It supports for screencasting
- Dual Volte functionality is there. And It works Very Well On the Device
- All sensors are present and work very well too. A Small issue In Auto-Brightness Sensor. We have To manually Adjust The Brightness When you Move From Daylight to A Very dark place. It takes 5 Odd Minutes To Adjust the Lighting.
- It runs MIUI based on Android 10, feels snappy with extra customizable options
- Otg functionality is there, but hard-disk also works.
- Full-screen gestures are also present
- Ram management, its very good, no reloading of apps. Multitasking is very good.
- Cellular call quality is good, I did not have any problems with it.
- it has support for dual-band Wi-Fi both 2.4GHz & 5Ghz band.
Headphone Jack And Speakers
- Output via the 3.5mm headphone jack, its good with punchy Sound.
- Single speaker, it’s good enough, calls on speakerphone are fine.
- Battery, average battery life. I’m getting 6.4 hours of sot with 1 day of usage & 2 days with medium usage. it takes 1hr 27 min hours to fully charge the battery.
- The Side fingerprint sensor is fast and very accurate. it does not fail, most of the time it worked.
- Face unlock also works fine. it does not unlock with closed eyes also.
Rear Quad Cameras
- Rear Quad Camera, it can work like 64MP + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP Cameras. picture quality is awesome with high detail and HDR is perfectly balanced. 2Mp depth camera gives an excellent portrait effect to the image very well. in night conditions images are not as sharp as in daylight.
- night mode works Awesome on the device. good performance with nice details.
- when coming to Video Recording it can do up to 4Kp @ 30fps. the nice thing is it can shoot 720P & 1080p @ 30fps in ultra-wide, normal mode with EIS applied. there is Option to shoot Slow motion video at 720P @90, 240, 120, 960 FPS.
- the Front camera, its good & picture quality is fine. HDR is good too. it can shoot the video at 1080p @ 30fps
Front Dual Camera
- The front camera is equipped with a Daul 20MP + 2MP shooter. Photos are good and well detailed. At night conditions the photos look good with good details. video quality is good in daylight and night time. it can record up to 720 & 1080P @ 30FPS.
- Good Build quality
- Awesome Cameras In That Price Bracket
- Good Performance In Day to day Tasks And a Gaming Beast
- Front Camera Images Are Very Detailed In daylight And Night Conditions
- Secondary Front camera is Not Useful, If Equipped with wide-angle lens there might be some sense
- No notification light
- No IR Blaster
- Low Light front Camera Performance is Not good
- Some Issues with Rear camera Exposure.