Last Week Poco Launched M3 in Indonesia. Now Poco India is Going to Launch Poco M3 In India. The Launch will Be Streamed On Poco Offical Social Accounts. Coming to the Specs
Poco M3 Sports a 6.53” Full HD+ IPS LCD display in 19.5:9 Aspect Ratio with Corning Gorilla Glass 3. On the Top Left Corner, there is a waterdrop Notch for the Front Camera. There is Fingerprint Sensor Present Of the Right side Of the Smartphone.
Coming to Processor, Ram & Storage, Poco M2 features a Snapdragon 662 CPU with Adreno 610 GPU to Handle the Intensive Graphical Tasks. Poco M3 Sports 4GB Ram with a combination of 64 / 128GB Storage. The 64GB Variant Runs on UFS 2.1 & 128GB Varinat Runs On UFS 2.2.
Coming to the Camera Department, Poco M3 Features a Triple Rear Camera setup with 48MP Main + 2MP Macro + 2MP Depth Cameras. On the front, there is a Single-Camera setup which Consists of 8MP Camera.
There are Stereo Speakers on Poco M3 Which Gives a Good Experience While Listening. these Speakers are Hi-Res Audio Certified. There is 3.5mm Jack On Poco M3 Which is Also Hi-Res Audio Certified
Coming to the Battery and other Features, Poco M3 is Backed up by 6000 mAh Battery with 18W Fast Charging Support by USB-C Port. Poco M3 has Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n at 2.4 & 5GHz, Bluetooth 5.0, FM radio.
Poco M3 Specs
- 6.53” Full HD+ LCD Full-screen display
- Snapdragon 662 CPU
- Adreno 610 GPU
- 4 GB Ram
- 64 / 128 GB Internal Storage, Expandable up to 256 GB Via Micro – SD Card.
- Camera : Rear 48MP f/1.8 (Main) + 2MP f/2.4 (Macro) + 2MP f/2.4 (depth Sensor) , 4K UHD video Capture,
- 8MP f/2.0 front camera
- 6000mAH battery with 18W Dual Engine fast charging support
- Android 10 with MIUI 11 on top
- Rear Fingerprint scanner / Volte / Dual band GPS
- WiFi / Bluetooth 5.0 / Micro USB / 3.5mm Jack
Share Your thoughts on Poco M3 in the Comment Section and Stay Tuned To Mobiradar for More Information.