Xiaomi Sub Brand Poco is Going to Launch Poco M2 Pro On July 7 in india. In the past This Smartphone has Appered on Geekbench With Snapdragon 720 SoC and 6GB Ram.
Today Poco India Has Offical Confirmed that This Poco M2 Pro Will Feature a 33W Fast Charging.
We Assume that This Smartphone is Slightly Upgraded Version for Redmi Note 9 Pro Max and will Feature 5020 mAh 🔋 Battery. Let’s see the Roumered Specs Of Poco M2 Pro.
Poco M2 Pro Specs
Here the Interesting thing is that Poco M2 Pro will be a Midrange Device From Poco Which will feature a 3D Curved Gradient glass body.
Like Poco X2 We can Expect the Finger Print sensor Placed at the side. Unofficially this smartphone have water seal’s to protect from water damage.
Here in Poco M2 Pro, Poco will use SD 720G chipset which is clocked at 2.3GHz which is built on 8nm process. Hence it will help in playing hardcore games at maximum highest setting without any lags and frame drops. The camera Housing directly resembles the Redmi Note 9 Pro series and the design look impressive.
This Poco M2 Pro will be Powered by a massive 5020mAH battery with 27W fast charging Support.
Poco M2 Pro Specs
- 6.67” Full HD + (2340 x 1080) Display in 19.5:9 Aspect ratio with 120Hz Refresh Rate
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 720G Octa-Core SOC
- Adreno 618 GPU
- 6 / 8 GB RAM
- 64 / 128 / 256GB Internal Storage / Expandable with Micro SD
- 64MP f/1.8, PDAF (Main) + 8MP f/2.2 (Ultrawide) + 5MP f/2.4 (Macro) + 2MP f/2.4 (Depth)
- 16MP Selfie camera
- Splash Resistant Coating
- 5020 mAH battery with 27W fast charging
- Wifi / Bluetooth 5.0 LE / Side Fingerprint sensor / GPS
- 3.5mm Jack / USB Type-C
Share your thoughts about Poco M2 Pro in the comment section and stay tuned to MobiRadar for more information