Coming to the Report, Global Spokesperson and Product Marketing Manager of Poco has Leaked The Leaks Of Poco X3. Today He Has Posted the Possible Designs for Poco X3 On Twitter and Saying this followers to Guess the Design.
On FCC Certification we have Witnessed the Rear Panel Of the Smartphone but there is Doubt in Camera Placement In Circular Shape. He had Given us a Hint that Poco X3 Will Arrive with Quad Camera. The Flash Will be Below Circular Cutout.
According to the Leaks,
The Poco X3 will Feature a 6.67″ FHD+ AMOLED display with 120Hz AMOLED Display with 180Hz Touch Sampling Rate.
On the Rear Side of Poco X3 is Going to Sports 64MP (Main) +12MP (ultrawide) + 5MP ( Macro ) + 2MP ( Depth ) Cameras Which is good to See. On the front of Poco X3 In Dual Punch hole, there will be a 32MP (Main) + 8MP (Ultrawide) front camera.
Coming to Internals, Poco X3 is Going to Power By the Snapdragon 765G SoC with Adreno 620 which Same Performance as OnePlus Nord In the Midrange Segment. Coming to Ram and Storage, Poco X3 Will Arrive with 6 & 8 GB RAM with 64, 128GB & 256GB Storage.
According to a Roumer Poco X3 will have a In Display Fingerprint Sensor to Enhance the Security of the Smartphone
Coming to the Operating System, Of Course, Poco X3 is Going to Run On MiUi 12 which is based on Android 10.
Poco X3 Roumered Specs
- 6.7” FHD+ AMOLED Display with 90Hz Refresh Rate & 180Hz Touch Sampling Rate
- Protected with Glass on front and Back
- Snapdragon 765 CPU
- Adreno 620 GPU
- 6 / 8 GB LPDDR4X Ram
- 64 / 128 / 256GB Internal Storage
- Quad Camera: 64MP F/1.8, PDAF + 12MP F/2.3, 17mm, 119˚ PDAF (Ultrawide) + 5MP F/2.4 (Macro) + 2MP ( Depth )
- 32MP f/2.0, + 8MP ( Ultrawide) 26mm front camera
- 5000mAH battery with 33W fast charging support
- MiUi 12 Based on Android 10.0
- in-Display fingerprint scanner / Volte / Dual GPS
- WiFi / Bluetooth 5.0 / USB – C /NFC
Share your thoughts on the Poco X3 and Stay Tuned to Mobiradar for More Information.