Poco is going To Launch Another Smartphone in Indian Market on October 6. In Event Poco is Going to Lauch A New C Series With C3 Smartphone. The Poco C3 Event Will October 6 at 12PM IST Which Is 6:30AM UTC and will feature Quad rear camera.
This Poco C3 is Indeed Rebranded Model of Redmi 9C Which is Launched in July 2 in Malaysia.
Coming to the Specs, As Expected Redmi 9C Sports a 6.53” HD+ IPS LCD display in 19.5:9 Aspect Ratio with Glass.
Coming to Processor, Ram & Storage, Redmi 9C features a MediaTek Helio G35 CPU with PowerVR GE8320 GPU to Handle the Intensive Graphical Tasks.
Redmi 9C Sports 2GB Ram with a combination of 32GB Storage.
Coming to the Camera Department, Redmi 9C Features a Triple Rear Camera setup with 13MP Main + 5MP Macro + 2MP Depth Cameras. On the front, there is a Single-Camera setup which Consists of 5MP Camera.
Coming to the Battery and other Features, Redmi 9C is Backed up by 5000 mAh Battery with 10W Charging Support by Micro USB Port.
Redmi 9C Specs
- 6.53” HD+ LCD Full-screen display
- MediaTek Helio G35 CPU
- PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- 2 GB LPDDR4 Ram
- 32 GB Internal Storage, Expandable up to 256 GB Via Micro – SD Card.
- Camera : Rear 13MP f/1.78 (Main) + 5MP f/2.2 (Macro) + 2MP f/2.4 (depth Sensor) + , 4K UHD video Capture,
- 8MP f/2.0 Pop-up front camera
- 5000mAH battery with 10W charging support
- Android 10 with MIUI 11 on top
- Rear Fingerprint scanner / Volte / Dual band GPS
- WiFi / Bluetooth 5.0 / Micro USB / 3.5mm Jack
Stay Tuned To Mobiradar for More Information.