Today Xiaomi’s Sub-brand named “Poco” has Launched its Budget Smartphone named Poco C3 In India. In the Poco India Line-up this is Most Affordable Smartphone which Starts at INR7499 which is $102 or €88. Poco C3 is Available in Arctic blue, Lime green and Matte black colors and Will Go to sale from October 16.
Poco India Has Given An Offer for SBI card Users will receive a 10% discount.
Coming to the Specs,
As Expected Poco C3 Sports a 6.53” HD+ IPS LCD display in 19.5:9 Aspect Ratio with Glass.
Coming to Processor, Ram & Storage, Poco C3 features a MediaTek Helio G35 CPU with PowerVR GE8320 GPU to Handle the Intensive Graphical Tasks.
Poco C3 Sports 3 / 4GB Ram with a combination of 32 / 64GB Storage.
Coming to the Camera Department, Poco C3 Features a Triple Rear Camera setup with 13MP Main + 2MP Macro + 2MP Depth Cameras. On the front, there is a Single-Camera setup which Consists of 5MP Camera.
Coming to the Battery and other Features, Poco C3 is Backed up by 5000 mAh Battery with 10W Charging Support by Micro USB Port.
Poco C3 Specs
- 6.53” HD+ LCD Full-screen display
- MediaTek Helio G35 CPU
- PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- 3 / 4GB LPDDR4 Ram
- 32 / 64GB Internal Storage, Expandable up to 256 GB Via Micro – SD Card.
- Camera : Rear 13MP f/1.78 (Main) + 2MP f/2.2 (Macro) + 2MP f/2.4 (depth Sensor) , 4K UHD video Capture,
- 8MP f/2.0 Pop-up front camera
- 5000mAH battery with 10W charging support
- Android 10 with MIUI 11 on top
- Rear Fingerprint scanner / Volte / Dual band GPS
- WiFi / Bluetooth 5.0 / Micro USB / 3.5mm Jack
Share your thoughts about the Poco C3 in the comment section below and stay tuned to MobiRadar for more updates