Google launched Pixel 3XL successor to Pixel 2XL. it is priced nearly $800 in international markets & 83000 rupees in India.
Pixel phones are known for Amazing picture quality, and now it is more improved with Pixel 3XL.
Going to the Review , I will divide the Review into pros & cons. let’s see quick specs of Google Pixel 3XL.
Pixel 3XL QUICK SPECS
Snapdragon 845 SOC (Octa core)
4 GB RAM
6.3″ QUAD HD+ S AMOLED screen
64 / 128 GB Internal Storage
Dual Nano Sim Slot
Rear Camera 12.2MP (f1.8) lens (OIS), +
Front Camera 8MP
3400 mAH Battery (Fast Charging) & wireless charging
Fingerprint / NFC / Bluetooth 5.0
Pixel 3XL PROS
- 6.3″screen, excellent AMOLED panel used, No issues with screen quality.
- Haptic feedback, one of the best in Android phones & closer to apple’s taptic engine.
- Stereo Speakers, it is more louder than pixel 2xl.
- Build Quality, it is way more premium to its price, No issues of kreekiness.
- Wireless Charging is surprisingly fast.
- Weight balance ,it is done very well , No issues with it.
- Battery life, with heavy usage at the end of the i had 20% of charge. 1.5 days of batter life. ideal drain is very low.
- Android Pie , fast, fluid, No lags.
- Performance, very fast managed to do all tasks very well. no issues with the phone.
- Ram Management, no lags with the device. no reloading of any apps in device.
- Call Quality, it is fine. no issues with cellular call quality. ear piece is with in the notch & very loud.
- IP rating, it is IP68 dust and water resistance.
- Camera, improved camera when compared to pixel 2xl. camera is best in when compared to other devices. low light & daylight pictures are very good with HDR+. AI portrait mode does fabolus job.
- Video recording is max at 4k 30fps .video was very stable, audio pick up is good.
- Dual selfie camera, picture quality is awesome. goes very wide & suitable for vlogging.
- In Gaming , we played asphalt 9 & PUBG at highest graphic setting with out no frame drops.
Pixel 3XL CONS
- With always on display, battery drains fast.
- Picking background noise in video recording mode & No 4k 60 fps.
- Speaker, at max volume the speaker calls & ringtone volume was not that loud. they can fix this with upcoming software update.
- No physical led notification light on device .
- Screen gets easily scratched. use a screen high quality protector.
- No 6 GB of ram, No future proof.
- Just getting warm with 5 min of normal usage.
- Bigger notch & ugly. you will not notice after a week of usage.
- Pricing in India is very high & getting 64 GB of storage.