In May Oppo has Launched Reno 4. Now Oppo Is Again Going to Launch Reno 4 SE Smartphone. Oppo is Going to Launch this Smartphone On September 21.
The Reno 4 SE Smartphone Looks Exactly Like F17 Pro.
What are the expectations
Reno 4 SE
Reno 4 SE Sports a 6.44” AMOLED Display with Full HD+ resolution and 90Hz Screen Refresh Rate. there Will be an In-display fingerprint sensor for security.
Coming to processor Ram and Storage, Reno 4 SE Will feature a MediaTek Dimensity 720 5G Soc with Mali-G57 MC2 GPU to handle the graphical tasks.
Coming to the Camera department, Reno 4 SE Will feature a Quad camera setup with 48MP Camera with PDAF + 8MP Ultra Wide-angle camera + 2MP depth Camera and 32MP Front Camera
Coming to Ram and Storage, Reno 4 SE will feature 8GB LPDDR4X Ram with 128 & 256 GB Storage variants.
Reno 4 SE Will feature Single Speakers For Excellent Audio Output.
Coming to the battery and charging department, this Reno 4 SE will feature a 4300 mAh Battery with 65W charging support Through USB-C Port.
Reno 4 SE Rumored Specs
- 6.44” FHD+ AMOLED Display 90Hz Refresh Rate
- Protected with Corning Gorilla Glass
- MediaTek Dimensity 720 5G CPU
- Mali-G57 MC2 GPU
- 8 GB LPDDR5 Ram
- 128 / 256 GB Internal Storage.
- Triple Camera: 48MP F/1.8, PDAF (main) + 12MP (Ultra Wide) + 2MP ( Depth )
- 32MP front camera
- 4300mAH battery with 65W fast charging support
- Colour Os 7.2 based on Android One 10.0
- In-Display fingerprint scanner / Volte / Dual GPS
- WiFi / Bluetooth 5.0 / 5G
- USB – C / NFC
Share Your Thoughts About Oppo Reno 4 SE in the Comment Section and Stay tuned To MobiRadar for More Information.