Today Oppo has Launched the Entry-Level in Reno series Smartphone In Japan which is named as Reno 3A. This Smartphone Looks like Reno 3 5G with waterdrop notch and with some degraded Specs.
Coming to the Specs, it is Mostly Similar to Reno 3 Youth or Find X2 Lite Without 5G. Reno 3A Has a 6.4″ Full HD+ Notch Display with 60Hz Refresh Rate Which is Protected with Corning Gorilla Glass. Oppo Reno 3A has a powerful Processor Named Snapdragon 665 and it is Supported by Adreno 610 GPU Which Will Run Graphical Content in Medium Mode and Not useful for Heavy Gaming.
In terms of Ram and Storage, Oppo Reno 3A Features 6GB Ram and 128GB Storage. In terms of Optics, Reno 3A Features 48MP Main Sensor & 8MP ultrawide Camera and there are 2MP Macro Camera and 2MP Depth Sensor Which are Used to capture Ultrawide Images, Macro Shots and Get Excellent Bokeh effect From the rear Portrait shots. In Waterdrop notch, Oppo Placed a 16MP Sensor For Gorgeous Selfies.
Oppo Reno 3A Runs On the latest OS named Android 10 with Colour OS 7 On top. The smartphone is backed up by a 4,025mAh battery with 10W Charging Support.
Oppo Reno 3A Specs
- 6.5″ FHD+ AMOLED Display
- Protected with Corning Gorilla Glass
- Snapdragon 665 CPU
- Adreno 610 GPU
- 6 GB LPDDR4X Ram
- 128 GB Internal Storage, Expandable up to 512 GB Via Micro – SD Card.
- Quad Rear Camera, 48MP f/1.7, PDAF (main) + 8MP f/2.2, 13mm (Ultrawide) + 2MP f/2.4, (Macro) + 2MP f/2.4 (Black & White)
- 16MP f/2.4 MP front camera
- 4025 mAH battery with 10W fast charging support
- Android 10 with Colour OS 7 On top
- In-Display fingerprint scanner / Volte / Dual GPS / 4G
- WiFi / Bluetooth 5.0 / USB – C
Share your thoughts about Oppo Reno 3A in the comment section and stay tuned to MobiRadar for more information