After the Launch Of Oppo F11 Pro, Today Oppo launched a new Smartphone named F 11 in the Indian market today. It was priced at 17,990 Indian Rupees. The interesting design of the device, It comes with a Waterdrop Notch Display with 90.90% screen to body ratio. At the back, it features a 48 MP camera + 5 MP Dual Camera setup and 16MP Selfie camera and with a beautiful gradient back.let’s see the specs of Oppo F11
Oppo F11 Specs
- 6.5″ Full HD + waterdrop notch IPS Display in 19.5:9 Aspect ratio
- 90.90% screen to body ratio Protected With Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- MediaTek P70 Octa Core SOC
- Mali G72 MP3 GPU
- 4 GB RAM
- Nano Sim / Nano Hybrid
- 128 GB Internal Storage and Expandable up to 256 GB with Micro SD
- 48 MP f/1.79 + 5 MP dual rear camera with pixel binning support
- 16 MP Selfie camera
- Dual 4G Volte
- Android 9.0 Pie with Colour OS 6.0
- 4000 mAH battery with vooc flash charge 3.0
- Wifi / Bluetooth 4.2 LE / GPS
Fluorite Purple, Marble Green
4 GB + 128 GB —— 17,990 Indian Rupees
Here F11 features a 48 MP sensor as Redmi Note 7 Pro, but they didn’t reveal what sensor are they using in F11 pro. We think it would be a Samsung ‘s Isocell Bright GM1 Sensor.
F11 comes with AI management features, there are also optimizations for improving battery life. It features a physical fingerprint sensor on the rear to enhance the security of the device. F11 also arrive some AI camera features like long exposure night sight, Ai beautification mode, AI Scene detection & AI bokeh mode ( Portrait Mode).
Comment your thoughts about the Oppo F11 in the comment section below and Stay tuned to MobiRadar for exciting updates.