Today Oppo Launched Oppo K3 in China. Here the Interesting thing is that Oppo K3 features an SD 710 Soc with Adreno 616 GPU and 16 MP Single camera Setup & 16MP + 2MP Rear Dual Camera setup with Polycarbonate Gradient body & VOOC charging support. this time Oppo Priced this Smartphone Aggressively in China. It is priced aggressively at CNY 1599 Which is approximately 16,000 Indian Rupees Or 230 US Dollars for the base variant. We can Expect Oppo K3 at Same Price In India. Let’s see the Quick specs of Oppo K3
Oppo K3 Specs
- 6.5″ Full HD + (2340 x 1080) AMOLED Display in 19.5:9 Aspect ratio protected with Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 OctaCore CPU
- Adreno 616 GPU
- 6 / 8 GB RAM
- Nano Sim / Nano Hybrid
- 128 / 256GB Internal Storage and Expandable up to 256 GB with Micro SD
- Dual Camera 16MP f/1.8 (Main) + 2MP f/2.4 (Depth)
- 4K @ 30fps & 1080 p @ 120fps Video Capture, 960 FPS Super Slow Motion Videos
- 16MP Pop-up Selfie camera
- 1080P @ 30fps Video Capture
- Dual 4G Volte
- Android 9 Pie with Color Os 6 On top
- 3765 mAH battery with Vooc Charging support
- In_Display Fingerprint Sensor / Face Unlock
- Wifi / Bluetooth 5.0 LE / GPS
- 3.5mm Jack / USB-C
Black, Nebula Purple, Morning White.
Pricing And Availability:
Oppo K3 was launched in 3 variants 4GB + 128GB is priced at CNY 1599 Which is Approximately Rs. 16,000 or 230 US Dollars, 8GB + 128GB variant is priced at CNY 1899, Which is Approximately Rs. 19,000 or 275 US Dollars & 8GB + 256GB variant is priced at CNY 2299, Which is Approximately Rs. 23,000 or 330 US Dollars . No information about Availability.
Share your thoughts about Oppo K3 in the comment section and stay tuned to MobiRadar for more information.