In January Oppo released the Oppo K1 In India at a Price of 16,999 With In-Display Fingerprint scanner and Amoled Display and This Was a Great Success In Indian Market. Last week We got News about Oppo is Working on K3 Smartphone that Will Launch Soon in the Chinese market. Now Oppo K3 Specs are spotted on Chinese Telecom Website.
. This Time Oppo is to launch the Oppo K3 With SD 710 Soc with Adreno 616 GPU and 6 & 8GB Ram Variants and 64 & 128GB Storage Options. This Oppo K3 Will feature 6.5″ AMOLED Display with In-Display Fingerprint Scanner On it. Coming to Camera’s Oppo K3 Will feature a Dual Camera Setup on Rear and a Pop-up Camera Front. We expect I Will hit markets With 4000Mah battery with Vooc Charging Support and A Triple Slot with 512GB Of Storage Expansion. We can Expect This Smartphone Near 22,500 Indian Rupees Which Equal to 320 USD or 2199 CNY. Let’s See the Leaked Specs Of Oppo K3
Oppo K3 Leaked Specs
- 6.5” Full HD+ 19.5:9 AMOLED Display
- protected with Corning Gorilla Glass 6
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 CPU
- Adreno 616 GPU
- Dual Nano Sim
- 6 / 8GB LPDDR4x Ram
- 64 / 128GB Internal Storage, Expandable up to 256 GB Via Micro – SD Card.
- Triple Camera 16MP + 2MP
- 16MP front Pop-up camera
- 4000mAH battery with vooc 3.0 fast charging
- Android 9.0 Pie
- In-display fingerprint scanner / Volte
- WiFi up to 5 GHz / Bluetooth 5.0/ USB-C
- Game Boost 2.0 / NFC
Share your thoughts about Oppo K3 in the comment section below and stay tuned to Mobiradar for more Exciting updates.