Today Oppo Launched Oppo K3 in China. Here the Interesting thing is that Oppo K3 features an SD 710 Soc with Adreno 616 GPU and 16 MP Single camera Setup & 16MP + 2MP Rear Dual Camera setup with Polycarbonate Gradient body & VOOC charging support. this time Oppo Priced this Smartphone Aggressively in China. It is priced aggressively at 16,990 for the base variant. This Oppo K3 Is Also Priced At Nearly 16,000 Indian Rupees In China. Let’s see the Quick specs of Oppo K3
Oppo K3 Specs
- 6.5″ Full HD + (2340 x 1080) AMOLED Display in 19.5:9 Aspect ratio protected with Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 OctaCore CPU
- Adreno 616 GPU
- 6 / 8 GB RAM
- Nano Sim / Nano Hybrid
- 128 / 256GB Internal Storage and Expandable up to 256 GB with Micro SD
- Dual Camera 16MP f/1.8 (Main) + 2MP f/2.4 (Depth)
- 4K @ 30fps & 1080 p @ 120fps Video Capture, 960 FPS Super Slow Motion Videos
- 16MP Pop-up Selfie camera
- 1080P @ 30fps Video Capture
- Dual 4G Volte
- Android 9 Pie with Color Os 6 On top
- 3765 mAH battery with Vooc Charging support
- In_Display Fingerprint Sensor / Face Unlock
- Wifi / Bluetooth 5.0 LE / GPS
- 3.5mm Jack / USB-C
Black, Nebula Purple, Morning White.
Pricing And Availability:
Oppo K3 was launched in 2 variants 6GB + 64GB is priced at INR 16,990 Which is Approximately 246 USD or 219 EUR, 8GB + 128GB variant is priced at INR 19,990, Which is Approximately 289 USD or 258 EUR. Available On Amazon.in From July 23rd.
Share your thoughts about Oppo K3 in the comment section and stay tuned to MobiRadar for more information.