Today Oppo launched Oppo K1 in India at 16990. First, it was launched in China at CNY1599 price of which is roughly 16,900 Indian rupees. Now Oppo k1 is available from FEB 12 on Flipkart. Now it was launched at a same price of 16990. It became a tough competitor for Nokia 7, Samsung Galaxy A7.
OPPO K1 SPECS
- 6.4″ Full HD+ AMOLED 2340×1080 19.5:9 aspect ratio Display with water drop Notch
- Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 660 processor
- 3 /4 GB LPDDR4 Ram
- 64 GB Storage, Expandable up to 256 GB.
- Rear 16MP + 2MP dual camera setup
- 25MP front camera
- 3600mAH battery with fast charging
- Android 8.1 with color OS 5.1 on top
- -Display fingerprint scanner / Volte / WiFi / Bluetooth 4.2
It comes with Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 a sightly under clocked processor supported with 3 or 4 GB of Ram and 64 base internal storage and expandable storage up to 256 GB. It arrives with 16 + 2 MP dual rear camera and 25 MP selfie cameras for gorgeous selfies with beauty mode. It has an In-Display Fingerprint sensor with Amoled display. It is the cheapest implementation in-Display FPS ever in a midrange phone. No other manufacturer offers this feature at a low price.
It comes with Android 8.1 with color OS 5.1 on top with in
Launch Day offers on Oppo K1
theuser can get the Oppo k1 with 3 – 6 Months no cost EMI
- The user will get a 10 % discount on CITI Debit or Credit cards on launch day
usercan get Flipkart’s Complete Mobile Protection Offer & Buy Back Guarantee at RS 1.
- Flipkart is providing a 90 % buyback guarantee when you upgrade to any Oppo device within 8 months of purchase.
Stay tuned to Mobiradar for more updates.