Today Oppo launched a Smartphone named Oppo A9x In China. It is The Rebranded version of Oppo F11. It was priced at CNY 1999 Which is 20,000 Indian rupees or 290 US Dollars. The interesting design of the device, It comes with a Waterdrop Notch Display with 90.90% screen to body ratio. At the back, it features a 48 MP camera + 5 MP Dual Camera setup and 16MP Selfie camera and with a beautiful gradient back.let’s see the specs of Oppo A9x
Oppo A9x Specs
- 6.53″ Full HD + waterdrop notch IPS Display in 19.5:9 Aspect ratio
- 90.90% screen to body ratio Protected With Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- MediaTek P70 Octa Core SOC
- Mali G72 MP3 GPU
- 6 GB RAM
- Nano Sim / Nano Hybrid
- 128 GB Internal Storage and Expandable up to 256 GB with Micro SD
- 48 MP f/1.79 + 5 MP dual rear camera with pixel binning support
- 16 MP Selfie camera
- Dual 4G Volte
- Android 9.0 Pie with Colour OS 6.0
- 4020 mAH battery with vooc flash charge 3.0
- Wifi / Bluetooth 4.2 LE / GPS
Ice Jade White, Meteorite Black
It was priced at CNY 1999 Which is 20,000 Indian rupees or 290 US Dollars
Here A9x features a 48 MP sensor as Oppo F11 Pro, but they didn’t reveal what sensor are they using in F11 pro. We think it would be a Samsung ‘s Isocell Bright GM1 Sensor.
A9x Comes with AI management features, there are also optimizations for improving battery life. It features a physical fingerprint sensor on the rear to enhance the security of the device. A9x also arrive some AI camera features like long exposure night sight, Ai beautification mode, AI Scene detection & AI bokeh mode ( Portrait Mode).
Comment your thoughts about the Oppo A9x in the comment section below and Stay tuned to MobiRadar for exciting updates.