Today Oppo Launched Oppo A52 In China. it Arriving In China with Black & Blue Colours. Oppo A52 sport ort A 6.5” Full HD bezel Less IPS LCD Display with Single Punchole On Left Side of Display for the Front camera housing.
In that Punch hole Oppo A52 Sport 8MP Selfie Camera and Quad rear cameras ( 12MP + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP cameras ) On Back.
Coming to Performance Oppo A52 Equipped with Qualcomm SD 665 Soc with Support of Adreno 610 GPU and 8 Ram & 128 Internal Storage.
Coming to battery Department Oppo A52 Features a 5000 battery with 18W charging support. Oppo A52 Features a Side Fingerprint SenSor for Enhancing the security of the smartphone. let’s see the specs of Oppo A52
Oppo A52 Specs
- 6.5″ Full HD+ IPS LCD Display with punch hole camera
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 Soc
- 8GB LPDDR4 Ram
- 128 GB Internal Storage Storage, Expandable up to 512 GB Via Micro – SD Card.
- Camera : Rear 12MP f/2.0 (main) + 8MP f/2.2 ( UltraWide) + 2MP f/2.4( Macro) + 2MP (Depth) ,4K UHD video Capture
- 8MP f/2.0 MP front camera
- 5000 mAH battery with 18W fast charging
- Android 10 with Color OS 7 on top
- Side Mounted fingerprint scanner / Volte
- WiFi / Bluetooth 5.0 / USB – C
Pricing and Availability
This Oppo A52 8GB + 128GB Model Will be available at CNY 1,599 Which is $225 or INR 17,300 .
Share your thoughts about Oppo A52 in the comment section and stay tuned to MobiRadar for more information