Today Oppo launched Oppo A12 In Indonesia. In This month Oppo Lunched Reno Ace 2 China. This Oppo A12 was Launched in Indonesia as a Entry level Smartphone.
Coming to Specifications, Oppo A12 Sports a 6.22″ HD+ IPS LCD Display With Waterdrop Notch. Coming to Processor Oppo A12 Feature Mediatek MT6765 Helio P35 Soc With PowerVR GE8320 GPU for Gaming. Coming to Ram And Storage, Oppo A12 arrives with 3GB Ram + 32GB, 4GB Ram + 64GB Storage.
Coming to Cameras, Oppo A12 Sports 13MP Main + 2MP Depth Rear Cameras And 5MP Front Camera. Coming to Battery Department, Oppo A12 is Backed Up By 4230mAH Battery With 10W Fast Charging Which is Nice.
Oppo A12 Specs
- 6.22″ HD+ Display in 19.5:9 Aspect ratio
- Mediatek MT6765 Helio P35 Soc
- PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- 3 / 4 GB RAM
- Nano Sim / Nano Hybrid
- 32 / 64GB Internal Storage and Expandable up to 256 GB with Micro SD
- 13MP F/2.2 PDAF, (Main) + 2MP F/2.4 ( Depth Sensor)
- 5MP F/2.0 Selfie camera
- Dual 4G Volte
- 4230 mAH battery with 10W charging support
- Wifi / Bluetooth 4.2 LE / GPS
- 3.5mm Jack / Micro USB
Share your thoughts about Oppo A12 in the comment section and stay tuned to MobiRadar for more information