Oneplus is Going to Launch Oneplus Z In Mid July. Now, a survey platform named DesiDime Conducting a survey in India. they are Asking Their Users Will You buy an OnePlus handset which is priced at INR 24,990 Which is $330.
Coming to Specs,
Oneplus Z arrives with 6.55” AMOLED Display with Full HD+ Resolution and 90Hz Refresh rate. The Optical Fingerprint sensor is Built in the AMOLED Display.
Coming to processor Ram and Storage, Oneplus Z Will feature a Snapdragon 765G Soc with Adren0 620 GPU to handle the graphical tasks. Oneplus Z Will feature 6/ 8 GB Ram and 128 & 256 GB Storage capacity.
Coming to Camera setup, Oneplus Z Will feature a Triple Rear Camera setup with 64MP Main Camera + 16MP ultrawide + 2MP Macro cameras and 16MP front camera in Punch Hole which is good to see.
Coming to the battery department, Oneplus Z Will likely be backed up by 4300mAh Battery with 30W fast charging support.
Oneplus Z Specs
- 6.55” FHD+ AMOLED Display with 90Hz Refresh Rate
- Snapdragon 765
- Adreno 620 GPU
- 6 / 8 / 12 GB LPDDR4X Ram
- 128 / 256GB Internal Storage.
- Quad Camera: 48MP(main) + 8MP (Ultrawide) + 2MP F/2.2 (Macro)
- 16MP front camera
- 4300mAH battery with 30W fast charging support
- Oxygen OS Based on Android One 10.0
- In-Display fingerprint scanner / Volte / Dual GPS
- WiFi / Bluetooth 5.0
- USB – C / NFC