In the Last Post, We Have seen a Leak About Oneplus Nord Cases which are Designed By Swedish Artists Engstrom & Finsta. The internal Design Case was Developed by Zack Nelson from the YouTube Channel JeeryRigEverthing.
The Evan Blass also Has Given the Details about the Oneplus Nord Cases in Sandstone, Silicone, Clear, Lovely Cyan, Teal Aquamarine. He has a Listed Total of 6 Cases.
Coming to Specs,
Oneplus Nord arrives with 6.55” AMOLED Display with Full HD+ Resolution and 90Hz Refresh rate. The Optical Fingerprint sensor is Built in the AMOLED Display.
Coming to processor Ram and Storage, Oneplus Nord Will feature a Snapdragon 765G Soc with Adreno 620 GPU to handle the graphical tasks. Oneplus Nord Will feature 6/ 8 GB Ram and 128 & 256 GB Storage capacity.
According to him we can see 48MP (Main) + 16MP (Ultrawide) + 5MP (Macro). in that Punch Hole, there will be a 16MP (Main) + 8MP (Ultrawide) Senors Which is Good.
Coming to the battery department, Oneplus Nord Will likely be backed up by 4300mAh Battery with 30W fast charging support.
Oneplus Nord Specs
- 6.55” FHD+ AMOLED Display with 90Hz Refresh Rate
- Snapdragon 765G
- Adreno 620 GPU
- 6 / 8 / 12 GB LPDDR4X Ram
- 128 / 256GB Internal Storage.
- Quad Camera: 48MP(main) + 8MP (Ultrawide) + 5MP F/2.2 (Macro)
- 16MP (Main) + 8MP (Ultrawide) front camera
- 4300mAH battery with 30W fast charging support
- Oxygen OS Based on Android One 10.0
- In-Display fingerprint scanner / Volte / Dual GPS
- WiFi / Bluetooth 5.0 / 5G
- USB – C / NFC
Share your thoughts on Oneplus Nord in the Comment section below and stay tuned to MobiRadar for More Information.