Oneplus is Rolling out First Oxygen Os Update for Oneplus Nord which was Launched less than before 24 Hours. This Update can be Accessible in the review Units.
the Update Build No is Oxygen Os 10.5.1 which. adds optimization to Video calling, Improvements in Camera ( optimization depth sensor, Improvement indoor image quality, to give good power efficiency in 4K at 60fps shooting) & System Performance Improvements.
This Update Size is 103MB which be installed through OTA Update. Let’s check the Specs of Oneplus Nord
Coming to Specs,
Oneplus Nord arrives with 6.44” AMOLED Display with Full HD+ Resolution and 90Hz Refresh rate. The Optical Fingerprint sensor is Built in the AMOLED Display.
Coming to processor Ram and Storage, Oneplus Nord Will feature a Snapdragon 765G Soc with Adreno 620 GPU to handle the graphical tasks. Oneplus Nord Will feature 6/ 8 / 12 GB Ram and 64 / 128 & 256 GB Storage capacity.
According to him we can see 48MP (Main) + 16MP (Ultrawide) + 5MP ( Depth ) + 2MP (Macro). in that Punch Hole
There will be a 32MP (Main) + 8MP (Ultrawide) Senors Which is Good.
Coming to the battery department, Oneplus Nord Will likely be backed up by 4115 mAh Battery with 30W fast charging support.
Oneplus Nord Specs
- 6.44” FHD+ AMOLED Display with 90Hz Refresh Rate, HDR Support
- Protected with Forging Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G
- Adreno 620 GPU
- 6 / 8 / 12 GB LPDDR4X Ram
- 64 / 128 / 256GB Internal Storage.
- Quad Camera: 48MP, f/1.75, OIS (main) + 8MP f/2.25, 105° (Ultrawide) + 5MP f/2.4 (Depth) + 2MP f/2.4 (Macro)
- 32MP f/2.45 (Main) + 8MP f/2.45, 105° (Ultrawide) front camera
- 4115mAH battery with Wrap Charge 30T support
- Oxygen OS Based on Android One 10.0
- In-Display fingerprint scanner / Volte / Dual GPS
- WiFi / Bluetooth 5.0 / 5G
- USB – C / NFC
Share your thoughts on Oneplus Nord in the Comment section below and stay tuned to MobiRadar for More Information.