Oneplus Released a upgraded Version of Oneplus 6 named as Oneplus 6T .
they released it on oct 30.
Going to the Review , i will divide the review into pros & cons. let’s see quick specs of Oneplus 6 T
Snapdragon 845 soc (Octa core)
6 / 8 GB RAM
6.41″ FULL HD+ AMOLED screen
128 / 256 GB Internal Storage
Dual Nano Sim Slot
Rear Dual Camera 16MP (f1.7) (OIS) + 20MP (f1.7)
Front Camera 16MP
3700 mAH Battery (Fast Charging)
In-Display Fingerprint / NFC / Oxygen OS
- Screen is bright in sunlight, very minimal bezels, auto brightness sensor is very good . No issues with this sensor.
- Oxygen OS 3 years of Android version updates, 2 years of security patches & support for Google Project Treble
- 845 soc with custom os is very fast no lags
- In display finger print scanner really works & it is very fast , not as faster as dedicated finger print scanner.
- call quality no problems with earpiece and speaker
- Battery life 6.5 hours sot it can last for 1.5 day for normal user
- Ram management , handles apps very well . no reloading of apps
- Rear camera , low light pic are good, good for human and static very well in video recording due to OIS, audio pickup is good in video recording
- Front camera is very good as rear camera , it has EIS for stable video recording
- No 3.5mm headphone jack , disappointing for audio lovers
- Easy scratches on back for normal 10 days of usage , glass quality is bad, use a case
- Pricing is raising