Nokia is Going to Launch X71 in Taiwan Along with Nokia 9 Pureview. Now the official Sketches of the Nokia X71 are leaked in China. From the sketches, it is confirmed have a Punchhole Display and Triple Rear Cameras on the smartphone. Here we can find a Physical fingerprint sensor below the triple Camera setup. So there will be no Indisplay Fingerprint Sensor. Last Year All the X-series Phones Launched Globally with pLUS models In International markets so we can Expect this Smartphone as Nokia 6.2 In International Markets. This Smartphone can arrive with custom os in China and with Android One in
- 5.99 ” QHD+ 18:9 AmOLED Display
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 processor
- Aderno 512 GPU
- 4 / 6 GB LPDDR4X Ram
- 64 / 128 GB Internal Storage, Expandable upto 400 GB Via Micro – SD Card .
- Dual Camera: 48MP f/1.8 (main) + 12MP (telephoto) + 12 (Wide angle Sensor)
- 20MP f/2.0 MP front camera
- 4000mAH battery with 18W fast charging support
- Android One 9.0 Pie.
- IP67 water and Dust resistant
- In-Display fingerprint scanner / Volte / Dual GPS
- WiFi / Bluetooth 5.0 / USB – C 3.1 / NFC
Share your thoughts about new Nokia X71 in the comment section below and Stay tuned to MobiRadar for more information