On April 2nd Nokia is going to launch Nokia X71 Along with Nokia 9 Pureview. From Reports now X71 has gone to listing on Geekbench, A Benchmark website. It was Spotted and leaked some important information about the device. This X71 Sports Qualcomm,s Midrange processor named Snapdragon 660 which is supported by Adreno 512 GPU. As like the other Nokia Smartphones, this phone will also Arrive Under the Android One Program with 2 years Android Version Upgrades and 3 year Security Updates. As it is X-series Phone, it can feature 4 / 6GB Ram Variants with 64 / 128GB Internal Storages. There is no clarity about the Micro-SD card option. let’s see the Specs of Nokia X71
- 5.99 ” QHD+ 18:9 AmOLED Display
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 processor
- Aderno 512 GPU
- 4 / 6 GB LPDDR4X Ram
- 64 / 128 GB Internal Storage, Expandable upto 400 GB Via Micro – SD Card .
- Dual Camera: 48MP f/1.8 (main) + 12MP (telephoto) + 12 (Wide angle Sensor)
- 20MP f/2.0 MP front camera
- 4000mAH battery with 18W fast charging support
- Android One 9.0 Pie.
- IP67 water and Dust resistant
- In-Display fingerprint scanner / Volte / Dual GPS
- WiFi / Bluetooth 5.0 / USB – C 3.1 / NFC
Share your thoughts about new Nokia X71 in the comment section below and Stay tuned to MobiRadar for more information