Nokia is planning an exciting Phone with Punch-hole Camera & In-Display Fingerprint Scanner on front and 48MP + 2x optical Zoom + Wide angle sensor triple Camera setup at the back. As per reports, it will launch on April 2nd in Nokia 9 Launch Event which is held in Taiwan. It sports a 5.99″ Quad Amoled Display Which Includes a Fingerprint scanner. Nokia X71 Might arrive with Qualcomm’s last year Flagship Processor named Snapdragon 710 & 712 with Adreno 616 GPU. As it is X-series Phone, it can feature 4 / 6GB Ram Variants with 64 / 128GB Internal Storages. There is no clarity about the Micro-SD card option. let’s see the Specs of Nokia X71
- 5.99 ” QHD+ 18:9 AmOLED Display
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 or 712 processor
- Aderno 616 GPU
- 4 / 6 GB LPDDR4X Ram
- 64 / 128 GB Internal Storage, Expandable upto 400 GB Via Micro – SD Card .
- Dual Camera: 48MP f/1.8 (main) + 12MP (telephoto) + 12 (Wide angle Sensor)
- 20MP f/2.0 MP front camera
- 4000mAH battery with 18W fast charging support
- Android One 9.0 Pie.
- IP67 water and Dust resistant
- In-Display fingerprint scanner / Volte / Dual GPS
- WiFi / Bluetooth 5.0 / USB – C 3.1 / NFC
Share your thoughts about new Nokia X71 in the comment section below and Stay tuned to MobiRadar for more information