Nokia Launched its most awaiting Penta camera phone named Nokia 9 Pure View at MWC, which held at Barcelona in February. Now Nokia is planning to introduce the Nokia 9.1 With SD 855+ Soc, OIS For All 5 Cameras, Good Image Processing Techniques And 5G Network. The Past Nokia 9 Arrived With SD 845 Soc Which is Old in 2019. now Nokia Recognized and Bringing The Nokia 9.1. This Will Arrive Soon to the markets In the Month Of August Or September. Let’s see the Specs of Nokia 9.1 Pure view
Nokia 9 Pure View
- 5.99 ” QHD+ 18:9 pOLED Display, HDR 10 Supported
- Protected with Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 855+ processor
- Adreno 640 GPU
- 6 GB LPDDR4X Ram
- 128 GB Internal Storage, Expandable up to 400 GB Via Micro – SD Card.
- Penta Camera : Rear 5 x 12 MP OIS, f/1.82 (2 x RBG, 3 x mono)
- 20MP f/2.0 MP front camera
- 3320mAH battery with 18W fast charging support
- Android One 9.0 Pie.
- IP68 water and dust resistant
- In-Display fingerprint scanner / Volte / Dual GPS
- WiFi / Bluetooth 5.0 / USB – C 3.1 / NFC
Midnight Blue, White