Nokia 8.1 is launched by HMD GLOBAL on Dec 10 via Amazon.in, Nokia.com. it is launched as successor to Nokia 8 .
Going to the reviw , i will divide the review into pros & cons. let’s see quick specs of nokia 8.1
Snapdragon 710 soc (Octa core)
4 GB RAM
6.18″ FULL HD+ LCD screen (19:9)
64 GB Internal Storage
Dual Nano (Hybrid Micro SD-Card Slot)
Rear Dual Camera 12MP (f1.8) + 13MP (OIS)
Front Camera 20MP
3500 mAH Battery (Fast Charging)
Fingerprint / NFC / Android One
- 6.18″ screen which is bright in direct sunlight and the phone is more handy.
- SD 710 it is a pretty fast, having android one on to i dont notice any lags . it is so fluid & a pretty fast device.
- it has Android one there are no problems in software ,on time security patches & 2 year Android version updates.
- ram management , i was so spectial about it, because it has 4 GB of ram. it handles apps very well no reloading of apps.
- finger print sensor is very fast.
- 18 watt charger provided in the box charges the phone in 1 hour 38 minutes from 0% to 100%.
- with single sim the battery life is very good it lasts 1.5 days & 8 hr screen on time ,on dual sim it gives 5 hour screen on time. if you use dual sim you have to charge at night.
- in Gaming , we played asphalt 9 & PUBG at highest graphic setting with out no frame drops.
- rear facing camera the static & human are very good but the the skin the color is a little bit low in bokeh mode.
- front camera, it is over sharpening the images, so they look very artificial . they can fix this problem through software update.
- the build is good but , the paint on the frame is chipped up just in 11 days and looks like old phone .
- speaker is fine , but while watching youtube videos i felt volume should be little more & volume gets very shrill
- notch is very big & it does not have a led notification light.
- ear piece the earpiece volume should be better.
- at 27000 Indian rupees the price is not justified.